𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Looming Shadow

Looming Shadow

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Seokmin's POV

"I just realized how beautiful you are "

"Me? " Jisoo's question shocked me.

Did I express my thoughts aloud?

God, it's so embarrassing.

"Sorry " that's all I said because I was nervous about what I would say to him.

"Why are you here, shouldn't you be in the office because of what you did? " he finally replied that made me confuse.

"Uhm, it's already evening " I stated and he looks shock.

He moves his sight about, seeing that the sky is already black and the moon is visible. He probably didn't know it was night since there were fireflies flying around the lake, which served as light in this area.

Cute

"That does not answer my question " He responded and turned his attention to me.

Why did I even bother to go to him.

I'm even more nervous since he won't take his gaze away from me.

"Uhm, it's late, but I spotted you there by alone, so I decided to see you " I gasped anxiously as I observed him not even bother to respond to me.

"After all, you're new here, so I assumed you're unaware of the school's curfew " I tried to continue, but he gave me a blank stare.

I want to vanish.

"Okay, I must apologize for my friends' recent attack against you and your friend; it's good that you are still alive " I spoke quickly and avoided his gaze.

"Are you saying that you try to murder us? " he replied that made me nervous.

I attempt to explain, but he simply shuts me off.

"And contrary to what you claim, you are not one of the attackers? " he add so I nod.

"I promise I went there just to watch; I had no idea they were planning to harm you " I nervously said and he just went silent.

"You could be lying " he replied, I just shook my head.

"Nymphs can't lie " I said and he just smile.

He smile?

"Oh, so it's true what you said about me being beautiful " he stated, and my cheeks became red from embarrassment.

He laugh at me.

Wow, the audacity

"Cute "

Cute?