(3) Name

During the summer, the morning was always bright. Maybe because she had a long nap yesterday, but Fu Yunruo woke up earlier today. She looked at her sleeping son and slowly got out of bed to not wake up the baby.

After putting a pillow on the edge of the bed, Fu Yunruo left the room. Baobao still couldn’t turn around yet, let alone crawling, so she didn’t have to worry about him falling off from the bed.

Fu Yunruo let the door to the bedroom open, went into the kitchen, had breakfast, and went outside the house. During this period, she cleaned the yard before going back to see if Baobao was awake.

Sure enough, when she returned to the bedroom, Baobao had already woke up, amusing himself on the bed alone without making any noise.

After three months of being a mother, Fu Yunruo understood some of her son’s habits. No matter how deep Baobao was sleeping, as long as she wasn’t by his side, he would wake up soon.

Fu Yunruo smiled and hugged her son: “Good morning, Baobao! Today’s Baobao is even cuter!”

Fu Yunruo kept chattering with a soft voice. She deftly cleaned Baobao’s body, fed him breastmilk, then put him into the stroller.

Baobao must be the most well-behaved baby in the world. He didn’t need his mother to hold him all the time. Although this little guy was still small, he was heavy, and it was tiring to hold him for a long time. Fu Yunruo usually puts him on the stroller nearby. Baobao was very well-behaved. He would stay quiet and don’t make any trouble.

Fu Yunruo had just washed the dishes from her breakfast when a woman’s voice came from outside: “Ruoruo, are you home?”

“Auntie Mei, I am here.” Fu Yunruo raised her voice and replied.

Auntie Mei entered the yard. Seeing Fu Yunruo, she smiled and said: “I thought you are still sleeping at this time.”

Fu Yunruo pursed her lips and smiled embarrassedly.

“Have you eaten breakfast? Auntie cooked porridge.”

“I have. Auntie, you shouldn’t trouble yourself for me.”

Auntie Mei looked at the vegetable field and walked over. “Don’t you want to make dried vegetables? I am free today.” She bent down to pull out the mustard greens.

Fu Yunruo’s eyes lit up. She replied sweetly: “Thank you, Auntie Mei!”

Auntie Mei shook her hands and said to Fu Yunruo, who was about to bend down and pull vegetables together: “Go and get a basket.”

So Fu Yunruo went to the kitchen to get a basket.

Two people worked together. They harvested vegetables, rinsed them under the water, and then carried them into the kitchen.

Fu Yunruo took off the straw hat she wore. Although it blocked the direct sunlight, she still felt pretty hot. But Fu Yunruo didn’t care. She wiped the sweat from her skin happily. Thinking about delicious food gave her ample motivation.

In the kitchen, Fu Yunruo leaned in front of the earthen stove and controlled the fire. Meanwhile, Auntie Mei stood next to her, putting the mustard greens into a big iron pot full of boiling water.

The baby stroller was put nearby, with its back facing the stove so the direct heat from the fire wouldn’t get Baobao. This little guy was too attached to his mother. As soon as she was about to leave his range of sight, his small black eyes would chase her figure. He didn’t cry, nor did he make any noise, just staring at his mother quietly. But he made people inevitably felt soft and couldn’t bear to leave him alone.