XXII

Continuation

"Do you remember when Chaeyoung almost got drown because she saw a nemo fish? And decided to catch it." Dahyun said the girls burst out laughing while Chaeyoung in the corner pout her lips.

"When was that again?" Nayeon asked as she forgot about it.

"Grandma, it was Dahyun's birthday that day as we went at the beach." Jeongyeon said laughing at the thought of Chaeyoung while Nayeon glared at her because the latter call her grandma.

"Oh yeah! I remember that one." Sana said laughing. "And Tzuyu to the rescue take her from the water but they got stumbled because of the waives and drank the sea water." She continue, as they burst out laughing again while teasing Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"Oh yeah? How about this, do you guys remember when Dahyun asked for help when we wer at the pick of the mountains?" Chaeyoung rebutt making Dahyun stop from laughing as horror look plastered in her face, probably thinking about their hiking experience.

"She was like 'herp me! Unnie herp me!' and she got slide from the top to the bottom on our way." Tzuyu said, mimicking Dahyun voice making them laugh as they remember the scene.

"Yah! That's foul. You know guys that I'm afraid of heights!" She said, as Chaeyoung and Tzuyu just smirk at her.

The lunch was full of laughter, with Y/n on Mina's side smiling, finding her exes that was amusing to watch that have been teasing each other because of their past event.

.....

Dahyun's Pov.

"Y/n, wait up!" I shouted her name, making her stop on her tracks with Mina unnie on her side. The other girls are already in their respective cars heading off to school.

"H-hey, Dah." she said, as she signal Mina to just go straight to her car.

"How are you?" I asked, as a glimpse of suprise is evident in her eyes.

"I'm doing good. How about you?" She asked, as stared at her face, she doesn't change. Still the face that I have loved.

"I'm doing fine, not until I saw your face yesterday." I mumbled as my eyes shows no emotions.

"I, ah." she muttered, making me smirk.

"Cat got your tongue? Well, to be honest I wanted to strangle you right now. But I don't have the rights to do that, I'm not a criminal." I said looking straight to her eyes, as I haven't notice my tears fall.

"Dahyu- Why did you show up here?" I said, interrupting her from talking. "Why the hell you even show up and make our walls crumble again? Just why?" I continue, as I found myself crying over this stupid love that I have for her.

I almost got over her, when suddenly she show up like nothing happened before. I almost like someone and then she suddenly show up infront of us like we weren't her exes.

"Dahyun, I have my reasons why I'm here." She said, as she hardened her expression making me sarcastically laugh at her.

"Really? In all places, why here? Why south Korea? Why here, when your bunch of exes are here!" I shouted, as the girls approach us as they heard me shouting.

"What happened here?" Nayeon unnie asked, while looking between me and Y/n.

"Dahyun, calm down." Jihyo unnie said, as she put her hand on my arms to stop me.

"Oh wow! Have you guys forgot what did she do to us?" I asked pointing my fingers to our ex while eyes got blurry because of the tears that have been streaming down.

"Dahyun, enough!" Mina unnie shouted, making me stop.

.....

Your Pov.

"Dahyun, enough!" Mina shouted while clutching on her chest as Sana hold her hand with a concern look on her face as Dahyun stop hearing Mina's voice shouting.

"Mina." I said, approaching my girlfriend as she hold my hand tightly. It's happening again! "Mina.. hold still." I said as everyone got confused except Sana and Nayeon.

"C-can you j-just sto- MINA!" She stuttered, falling in my arms making her lost consciousness as Sana and Nayeon panic. While the girls widen their eyes of what they've seen.

"God damn it! Give me space." I shouted as shocked was still evident in their face.

"M-mina unnie.. I-i'm sorry." Dahyun mumbled as she reach Mina's hand while crying.

I carried Mina to my car and put her at the backseat with Nayeon holding her body as I ran to the driver sit with Sana on the passenger side, starting the engine and drove off to the nearest hospital.

While the girls got left at the parking lot. I don't care anymore, I need to make sure that Mina will be safe.

"Minayah.." Nayeon mumbled, seeing her horror face making me pale. "She- she's not bre-breathing." She said, as her tears were streaming in her eyes.

"God damn it!" I shouted as I drove my car faster. Not now Mina please..

"We are almost there, God Y/n drive fast!" Sana shouted as she panic. While I look at the back, seeing Nayeon doing a cpr to Mina.

"Oh God! Not Mina please.." I whispered to myself as every breath I take a glance at the back.

After a minute of driving, we arrive at the hospital as the doctors and nurses assisted us, as Mina laid on a stretcher while a nurse put a oxygen pumper on her face, and got inside the emergency room.

I was about to go in but nurses blocked my way, as my knees got weak making me slumped down besides at the emergency room while hugging my knees as I sob.

I was thankful enough that Nayeon do the cpr while we were inside the car, as Mina's breathing got back.

**************************************

New characters will be unlock!
Not now but soon 🤭

I can't stay still knowing that my readers are waiting for an update.
And always tell myself that, 'enough chapter for now' but then, here I am updating. 🤭

Adiós Amigos! ❤️