Chapter 3

"....." Talking.

'......' Thinking.

<....> Ciel talking.

[.....] Voice of World.

<<....>> Thought communication.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3rd Pov.

A light lowly peeked inside the strange room where was a man taking his nap, after some time that man opened his eyes slowly and got up from his king sized bed.

His feet slowly touched the ground and started walking on a way to take a bath, so he can be fresh after his sweet sleep.

Now after taking a nice bath he returned to his room and started to get dressed and after sometime, he walked out of his room and taked a walk on hallway.

When he was taking his some nice walk suddenly he stopped and after sometime he started his walk and walking for a while, he stopped infront of a door and knocked on that door, after waiting some time door slowly opened showing us a beautiful lady.

Rimuru Pov.

After taking waking up from my sleep i decided to take a nice bath, after that i walked in the direction of princess room as I'm her knight its my duty to do that even if i don't wanna do.

<Master you don't have to do something that you don't want to, you can simply destroy this kingdom or even this world> Ciel said as a matter of fact.

At her response i got sweet drop on my back of head, like how can she talk like that as if it was a simple.

<Ciel at first that will be boring and second it will not be fun and third i have my other power sealed except the power i gained on this world> i replied to her so she can understand what i mean.

<I understand what master mean because we came on this world for fun and we can't ruin our own fun by ourselves> ciel said.

<Now you understand what i mean so now, we can just play around......a bit i guess> I said.

When we were talking i stoped because i suddenly felt a familiar aura that was something i already felt but i couldn't remember it.

<Master it seems someone strong entered this world because just a moment ago very strong aura was felt> when she replied i was shocked.

I mean who wouldn't be shocked right if suddenly a strong power was felt gor a moment and then it dissappeared just like it hadn't appeared.

<Its strange and shocking to know that some strong aura can be felt and will dissapare just as it was felt> i told her.

<Yeah i know master and if i compare that aura with master aura then it nothing> ciel said with proud voice wait proud.

<Ciel was th-> i didn't got a chance to ask her about that.

<No its your imagination> ciel said cutting my words>.

<*sweet drop* ciel is always a ciel huh> i said her with a mocking tune while knocking on a door.

<.....>.

<ok ok fine i get it but for now, i want to talk with princess Renner so...> i cut our talk because door was opened and i heard a voice saying.... Rimuru-kun.