Your Princess Is In Another Castle

I was sound asleep and dreamed once again, however, I had no idea where I was this time. It was dark and cold, I felt uneasy as I looked around the unknown location. "Freddy?" "Vanessa?" I called out, but there was no response, "Chica?" "Bonnie?" "Monty?" "Sundrop?" "Foxy?" "Anyone?" I said, but like before, there was nothing but silence.

I was starting to get worried, where am I? What happened to the others? And why is it so quiet here? The eerie silence was broken when I heard a scream holler out from the darkness, "Hello? Who's there?" I said as I ran in the direction of the scream. Judging by the person's voice, the scream sounded like it came from a girl, I kept running until I found a terrifying sight.

I saw blood dripping from the chest of some kind of Animatronic, I recognized who the unknown figure was when they turned and faced me, it was the eerie clown Animatronic that was called Circus Baby. I tensed up at the sight of the blood coming from Circus Baby and ran away, causing her to chase after me.

I kept running and running through the darkness until I lost Circus Baby. I stopped to catch my breath. While I was waiting to get my stamina back, something from the corner of my eye caught my attention. I slowly approached what I saw and noticed it was a girl lying down. When I got close to the girl, I gently tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me... Are you ok?" I asked, but the girl didn't respond, she just stayed in that position as if she were sleeping. I started to back away, but became horrified when the girl turned over, she wasn't sleeping, she was dead. I saw a look of pure horror on the girl's pale face and tears traveling down her cheeks. I recoiled in fear as I covered my mouth, my eyes locked onto the deceased girl in front of me. 'Who was this girl? What is she doing here? Who did this to her?' These were the questions that swam through my mind.

I wanted to run, but I couldn't leave the girl like this, so I walked up to her again and closed her eyes. I couldn't see anything around me to cover the girl, so this was all I could do for her. I said a quick prayer and ran away from the unknown girl.

I saw a bright light in the distance and heard a voice call out to me, "Gregory!" I was able to recognize whose voice it was, "Freddy?" I called out, I ran to the light as I kept hearing Freddy's voice say my name until everything was enveloped in light.

Freddy was worried about me, he saw me tossing and turning on the sofa in his Room, and he gently shook me to wake me up from my slumber. "Gregory! Can you hear me?" He said. After a few seconds, I woke up and started breathing heavily, "Gregory! Are you alright?" Freddy asked. I looked up at Freddy and started to calm down a little, "Yeah. I'm ok. Freddy. I just... Had a bad dream."

I looked around and noticed that I was inside Freddy's Green Room, "How did I get here?" I asked, "Foxy brought you to me last night. He also told me everything that happened in Kid's Cove while you were sleeping." Freddy replied. I also noticed that Foxy was nowhere to be seen, "Wait. Where's Foxy?" As if on cue, said Animatronic fox walked into the Green Room.