Assignment

♡︎

         ♫︎𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭                       𝐒𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠♫︎

                       𝐒𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠♫︎

~

"You can open your eyes"I announced, wearing my shirt, she slowly removed her palm from her eyes, she immediately palmed them again, "button up yo-your sh-shirt"She said, shuttering, i smirked, how about teasing her a little, she have annoyed me soo much today, so it's revenge time.

I walked towards her, without buttoning a single button of my shirt, standing on top of her, i groaned when my phone started to ring, i glanced at the caller ID 'JIMIN', this guy is calling his death now, i buttoned up my shirt, sitting up beside her, she slowly removed her palm, and sighed.

"Hello?"Jimin spoke through the phone, i gritted my teeth, "what do you want now?"I asked him, "i have completed all the files, tell me where should i submit them?"He asked, i smirked, "submit them on the dustbin respectfully"I replied, he gasped, "WHAT!??, WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!"He yelled in disbelief, "i mean, i don't need those files, throw them on the dustbin"I replied.

He was about to say something but i hung up at his face, i looked at her, and she was already looking at me with wide eyes, "oppa is still working at this hour?"She asked, i nodded, "he he have become too much careless plus shameless"I replied, she glared me, "let him go back home, he must be tired, you are a cruel boss"She said in disbelief.

"CALL HIM NOW!"She ordered, i immediately called jimin, he picked it up, she immediately snatched the phone from me, "OPPPA YOU HAVE VACATION FOR TWO DAYS AND GO HOME NOW BYEEE"She yelled, hanging up, she passed me an innocent smile.

She stood up from the bed, but i gripped on her wrist, pulling her on my lap, she gasped, "someone have ordered me for the first time today in my whole life"I mumbled, she gulped, "don't you think that someone is being too much?, and do you know who is that someone?"I asked, staring her face, "w-who?"She shuttered, "you!"I whispered into her ear.

She clutched my shirt tightly, she flinched when i placed my hand on her thigh, her face slowly turning red, "i guess someone needs punishment"I whispered into her ear, she blinked her eyes multiple times, "you will make me stand outside the room?"She asked, i stared her slightly in disbelief.

"Or you will beat me with the stick?"She questioned, i chuckled, "or you will give me detention, eomma i don't wanna go there"She mumbled, hugging me tightly, "okay i forgive you this time"I said, she sniffed, nodding her head, "let's go, we will have dinner"I ordered, she nodded again, and we walked out of the room.

I sighed in relief, when there wasn't anyone present at the dining table, i sat up on the chair, and she sat up beside me, we were peacefully having the dinner, i was glancing at her time to time, when suddenly she yelled, "WHAT TIME IS IT??"She yelled, i pulled out my phone glancing at time,"it's eleven twenty"I replied.

She immediately wiped her mouth, standing up, rushing out, but she stopped in the middle, turning to me, "I'm going to do my homework"She said, hurriedly, rushing away, i shooked my head in disbelief, this small kid remembered her homework now, i continued eating, suddenly that lady walked in.

"Why you let her to go school?"She asked, i let go of the spoon, raising my head, "what will others think about it, didn't you felt like picking up your daughter from school and not your wife huh?"She questioned, "dad gave me permission, and even if he wouldn't have, i would still let her to go and study, stop ruining my goodnight and get out of here"I replied.

She gritted her teeth walking away, what does this lady wants from us, first she is forcefully making us to stay under one roof with her, and dad is also requesting me to stay, i wanna go away from her with small kid, but i know it will get more worse, i shrugged those thoughts, walking upstairs.

I walked inside our room, finding her reading something with a serious expression plastered on her face, she is fully focused on the paper, i crossed my arms, leaning on the door, staring her, she groaned, slapping her forehead cutely multiple times, she erased some words from the paper.

Writing down again, suddenly she groaned loudly, ripping the paper off, is studying happening in here?, suddenly her elbow hitted the lamp, and it was on the floor broken, she glanced down at it, raising her head, there she noticed me standing, there was some minute of some awkward silence, she gulped.

Picking up the pieces of papers, smiling at me, "th-this is ha-hard that's why i was frustrated a bit"She said, standing up, i smiled, walking to her, she moved backwards from me, i gripped on her wrist, snatching the paper from her, "so it's maths"I mumbled, placing the paper on the table, rolling up my sleeves.

She nodded her head, "so let's study"I asked, turning to her, she gulped, "don't worry there wasn't a subject i failed on"I said, pulling the chair, patting it, she sat up immediately, i explained things to her, she understood some points, but the hard ones she wasn't getting, i leaned forward to her, snatching the pen from her hand.

"You shouldn't add two in it"I said, under marking the problem, i glanced at her, she wasn't even staring the paper, and was just staring me, not even blinking her eyes, we are soo close to each other, the tip of my nose touching the tip of her nose, my eyes shifted on her lips, which she is biting, i clutched the pen tightly.

Her lips, they look soo soft, and plumpy, "a-ah yeah i shouldn't add two in it"She said, snapping me back to reality, after some more hours she understood it and was also done with her assignment, "now go and sleep"She said, pushing me away, i smirked.

"I will sleep with you"I replied, gripping on her waist, she gasped, "one assignment is done, now it's time for the second one"I mumbled, "you too have homework?"She asked, with knitted eyebrows, the smirk my face held disappeared, "what?"I asked, she glanced at our surroundings before leaning forward, "you are still studying like me?"She whispered.

I leaned more forward to her, "no, i give lessons, do you wanna learn?"I replied, the tip of our nose touching each other, she is froze at her place, i tugged some strand of her hair behind her ear, i hummed, she clutched my hands on her waist, "i-i g-g-guess i--"I cutted her off by pecking her lips, her eyes widen.

I let go of her, she immediately rushed inside the bathroom, i chuckled, walking out of the room, to attend a business call, i was done with the call, and i walked back inside the room, finding her already laying on the bed, covering up her whole body with the blanket.

Is she going to give blanket to me too or not?, am i going to sleep without the blanket tonight??, i sighed, laying on the bed, i turned to her side, she was already looking at me with her doe eyes, she immediately turned the other side, "i thought you are asleep"I said, trying to pull the blanket to me.

But she wasn't letting it go, now i have no choice, i gripped on her waist, pulling her towards my chest, tightly gripping on her waist, and tugging myself into the blanket with her, "now i can have two blankets"I mumbled, closing my eyes.

*Just Talking*

Seokjin : You Know How To Greet Annoying kid In Korean?

Yoongi : I Don't Know And I Don't Wanna Know

Jin : Annoying Haseyo *𝖧𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁*