xx. 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

( velma & max ) ( someone play last day alive by the chainsmokers )

( velma & max )
( someone play last day alive by the chainsmokers )

july 4, 1985

: " IT CAN'T BE HEALTHY FOR HER TO BE in there this long. " vivian complained, while walking across the room. the group was now back at hoppers cabin.

" vivian, you need to relax. " max told her.
" yeah, she knows what she's doing. " velma added on.

" how do you know ? what if she got brain damage or something ? "
" oh shit. is that, like, a real thing ? "

" no, it's not. she just made it up. " max told him, glaring at vivian. " viv doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. "

" no ..? it is real. " dawson told her, max just rolled her eyes.

" oh, and you do ? "
" no, i .. i just think you need to trust el more. "

" i trust her ! " vivian's eyes furrowed, " i've always trusted her. "

" than, you should trust that el knows her own limits. "
" you don't know anything. "

" what ? " max glared at vivian.

" you don't know anything ! we've — " vivian pointed at everyone but velma and max. " — been dealing with this a lot longer than you, we understand it more. you don't. "

" vivian ! " velma exclaimed while max just stood up and dragged vivian over to nancy, johathan, wills and mike. the rest followed.

" okay, can you guys settle an argument for us ? " they nodded, " who do you think should decide els limits ? vivian or eleven ? "

" the way that you frame that is such bullshit ! "
" it's not bullshit, vivian ! this is exactly why el dumped your ass, you're too controlling. "
" el dumped you ? "
" wait .. you guys were dating ? "

almost everyone stared at johnathan like he was dumb, before continuing the conversation.

" yeah ! because max made her. " vivian glared. " she's corrupting her. "

" no, enlightening her. plus, it's not my fault vivian hates me. " vivian spinned to look at max.

" who said i hated you ? "
" it's obvious. "