6

jungkook have always been a model boy. he always listened to his parents, never disapointed them and he always made them proud. and his parents were very happy to have a perfect son like him by their sides, life have always been difficult and meaningless to them but when jungkook's mom knew she was pregnant it was like their life were being lighted up. jungkook have always been their light. day after day jungkook grew up and the Jeon couldn't be more happy to have a son like him, he was respectful, was always full of love and he loved helping others out.

but the Jeon were very poor, they struggled a lot to afford basic things like clothes, a good amount of foods and maybe snacks for the little boy and he couldn't have toys. but jungkook wasn't bothered with it, he was very happy with what he haved and he never complained. at some time jungkook's dad, junseo, was very sad to see his son not having toys and enough clothes for the week. he decided to work hard, he got home late, left the home sooner but he wanted to work hard for his wife and his son. he wanted them to have a better life. even if jungkook was just 3 he wanted him to have a great childhood. he got promotion after pomotion and finally, before his CEO died he promised jungkook's dad to give him his place since he didn't have children. junseo was a man the CEO could trust with all his heart, he was respectful and never missed a day. jun-seo was never late and always did his work with seriousness. he was always serious at work and knew how to handle hard situation. the CEO was sure junseo could be a CEO who will respect his company.

so a few months later jun-seo was finally the CEO of Jeon.Corp. the last CEO renamed it after junseo's name so he could give it to his son etc. the new blew up after a few weeks and the company got even more famous, junseo was making a lot of money.

when he got home after knowing that his company was blowing up he was so happy. he went to his wife and his son and hugged them thightly. "i did this just for you my loves" he kissed their forhead and took them to a restaurant to celebrate this night.

junseo actually wanted to take jungkook to a private school, but jungkook asked him to let him in his school because he got a lot a friend and he didn't want to let them without him. after all, all junseo wanted was jungkook's happiness so why would he do that ? he finally agreeded and let the small boy stay in his school.

at school jungkook got a lot of people asking to be his friends, he was so cool and handsome for a 3 year old boy. jungkook got a lot of girls and boys asking to be his friends but jungkook wasn't interested in them he only wanted to play the ball with namjoon and yugyeom. he played with them thought because he didn't wanted to reject them and hurt their feelings. he was only 3 years old but he was so careful with other's feelings.

a year after jungkook's mom got pregnant again and it was a healthy pretty boy. they named him jimin and jungkook found his existance fascinating. the boy was so small and he was looking at everything with stars in his eyes. jimin was so small, all about him was small. he was born blond, like his mom and got a beautiful face. he was like an angel and jungkook decided that he would always protect his little brother. he always wanted to give him his bottle of milj, he always played with him. he also learned to change a diaper at 6 years old so he could change his little brother's diaper. his mother teared up everyday watching the two interact, they were so cute.

by the time jeon junseo got even more known in korea and they got more money, he succesfully got his son a great childhood. all the people of his little familly were happy and his life couldn't be more full.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

the time passed by fastly and soon jungkook turned 17 and jimin 16. the boys were in the same highscool and were still very close to each others. jungkook protected jimin at school, he was very protective of his little brother. he didn't change friends at all he still hang out with yugyeom and namjoon. he still got girls and boys at his feets now he was popular and he got asked out almost everyday.

his parents were still very much proud of him, he got good grades and all of his teachers liked him. he was a straight A+ student. even if he was popular he wasn't mean and still helped people, the popularity he got didn't make him turn out mean and his parent were so happy for that.

but a few weeks ago jungkook got his eyes on a new small boy. he was friend with jimin and hangged out with his little brother everyday. even when they got back home jimin would be in his room gossipping with taehyung about what people did and what not. the boy's name was taehyung, kim taehyung. his dad was also a buisness man and he didn't seem mean or sassy. he was actually really sweet and caring, jungkook liked him. but when he talked with the voy for the first time he was speechless. taehyung was even more pretty when you looked at him up close.

on monday he got his first period with jimin's class so he did everything to get paired up with the pretty boy. he loved watching the boy being a stuttering mess under his gaze and watch him blush whenever he called him pet names. he was so pretty when he blushed.

jungkook was very attracted to taehyung, he wanted to know so more about him. he was intersting.
___________________________________
atp i'm updating everyday it's crazy 😭 what would you guys want to see in the next chapters ? pls lmk if you have ideas or if something's bothering you <33 take care 💘 kisses my loves <33