Kriti_writer666

Hey guys !

Today we have Kriti_writer666 with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Kriti Oberoi and sorry, I'm not comfortable in sharing my age.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• I had a neighbor who had a huge obsession with books and sometimes, she used to drop by my home and she just couldn't stop ranting about this app called Wattpad to my mother and I used to wonder what was so special about this app, so one day I downloaded it out of curiosity and then I was doomed. I became addicted to Wattpad myself.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• Writing. Well, I knew I could always write because I had some crazy type of imagination but I had little to no knowledge of Wattpad and grammar yet at that time, I paid no attention to it and decided to write down. I was 13 when I first published my book and I so cringe at it now.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• I can get ideas from anywhere. Music, books, reels, photos, Pinterest or anything. There is never a day I don't get a new plot and there is never a day I don't want to publish another book.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genres that you wish to explore in future?

• I have currently two books on-going, both of them are interconnected and are mafia thriller romance. If you ask me which genre I want to write then it would be dark romance. Particularly there are some dark romance books on Wattpad which showcases a different meaning of that genre and therefore, I wish to write a dark romance.

6.) What will you advise the aspiring, new writers?

• I personally believe that new writers should write down books without caring about others opinion. Write what you feel to and not something that others wish you to write. Taking advice is a good thing but at times, it can lead to quite a conflict within yourself and you start to think that your book is not worthy enough.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

•-It Started With A Kiss
-The Criminal's Love
-The Rathore Family
-The Boy I Love To Hate
-The Sinner

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• Honestly I never pre-plan my story. I would sit and would stare at the blank screen of my phone and as I write, things and scenarios create in my mind which I never thought ever existed.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• Nothing had motivated me to write. I had decided to give it a try and every appreciation from my dear readers had let me to write even more and looking back, I'm quite happy with how I grew and how much there is a change in my writing style. It is all because of my beloved readers.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Writer's block. It is the most discouraging thing I ever go through. Making my story feel completely worthless.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• I had no crossed path when readers me but certainly they have done to my books. Especially the very first books I wrote in my early days, so yeah, it never felt good but I don't take them negatively as it is said, we learn from our mistakes.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family know? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• My mother is in Wattpad and we do talk about books and authors of Wattpad but I guess doesn't knows that her daughter is a writer too and I never had a courage to tell her that too, even if I share many things with her.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• To all my readers out there, I love you all. You are just like family to me because I can't afford to lose you. You all are the supporting pillars and I can't express how much grateful I'm. Thank you for everything.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1