Worldwide Handsome

Y/n : Jungkook

Taehyung : huh?

He asked and his expression changed to a cold one. He was literally glaring at her soul she smirk .

Y/n ; what's wrong with your expression honey?

She asked while mocking him , he poked his tongue inside while controlling himself.

Taehyung : Shut up and get ready for office

He yells at her and gets up from bed going to take shower.
She scrunch her nose and mentally cursed him and rolled her eyes before getting up from bed.
Actually she wasn't having any pain in breast she was just faking it to gain his attention!!

***

Yn get ready and take the bus obviously tae left her alone.

She arrived at the office at the right time , she entered inside and saw her colleagues gossiping as usual! She ignored their stares and started walking towards Taehyung Cabin because now she is his personal assistant so it means that she has to s...

She arrived at the office at the right time , she entered inside and saw her colleagues gossiping as usual! She ignored their stares and started walking towards Taehyung Cabin because now she is his personal assistant so it means that she has to stay around him. 
She breathed and then knocked on his door.  He didn't reply , she peek inside and opened the door by herself.

Y/N POV

I Open the door when i don't hear any response huh? What happened to him? Is he dead ??

Huh???? I flinched first when i looked at his scary expression. Why are you glaring at me boy??
I bow towards him.

Y/n : Morning sir! So according to your today's schedule you've a meeting in 30 minutes with the US clients.

He was still glaring at me? Hmm

Y/n : sir i know I'm beautiful but it's wrong to stare at beautiful things too much. 

He raised his eyebrow making a cold face. Here we go again our ICE CUBE

Taehyung : Bring me coffee

Huh? He didn't reply to anything and ordered me to bring coffee? Huh!! Am i his maid??

Y/n : I'm not your maid sir!

Taehyung : You're my personal assistant miss. Yn so better shut your mouth and do whatever I'm ordering understand.