Known

She looked across to the person seated three tables away from her with dreamy, cat-like eyes. While the other girls were talking animatedly to the other, she was too preoccupied staring at the person she admired.

Crush

As cliché as the word 'crush' sounds, she does have a crush on the effervescent blonde girl who had everyone fall for her sweet charms since she transferred to her school. She was every person's dream-like partner. A smile that could light up thousands of lights. Her kindness shown to each and every person without any ill intention. An individual who cherishes her friends deeply.

She is absolutely too wonderful and beautiful. Jennie Kim also admired her for being genuine in everything she does.

However, they never actually had a proper conversation despite the fact that both of their groups of friends are quite popular. There were only brief greetings, small smiles, acknowledgment nods, and mainly Jennie giving the girl loving glances.

Roseanne Park

The girl she admired turned her head in her direction and smiled brightly, flashing her white teeth and waving a little in her direction. Jennie was able to return the favor despite her shyness, which caused her cheeks to flush pink.

The blonde woman chuckled lightly seeing her cute smile before turning back her attention towards her friends. The brunette, on the other hand, was still absorbing what had happened while unknowingly flashing her gummy smile and her friends were smirking at her as they witnessed what had happened.

Upon realizing she wasn't the only person at the table, Jennie looked up at her friends, who were ready to tease her. She buried her face in her palms while teasing remarks were thrown at her.

So obvious, Jennie RubyJane Kim.

•••

Classes had just ended when the bell rang. Everyone was queuing in the hallway, ready to go out and have a good time or to go right home and get into their comfortable beds. Jennie and her friends were at their usual spot, looking at the bench with the fountain in the background. The other girls were chatting away, singing random songs, and cracking up at one other's jokes, but the quiet brunette was just standing by the fountain, aimlessly tossing coins into the water.

Her attention was then diverted when she heard the familiar laugh ringing to her ears. She turned around to where the sound was and right there, everything just went into slow motion.

Roseanne Park looked stunning in her trademark all-black outfit. Despite some of her long blonde hair on her face being slightly blown by the wind, because she could clearly see the woman's ten thousand watt smile curving on her plump lips. Jennie's heart burst at the sight of her smile spreading to her eyes.

If only she could express her feelings out loud.

Dejected at the thought, Jennie sighed and turned her head away. She was looking at the running water in a blank manner when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

"Jennie, let's go?" Nayeon asked, tilting her head.

Jennie smiled and nodded, interlocking their arms together towards the group. Once the brunette looked ahead, she froze making the woman beside stumbled a bit. Nayeon pouted while looking at her sandals before she switched her gaze on the brunette whose cheeks were bright, crimson red.

She followed where her friend's eyes went and smirked. She nudged her and Jennie quickly looked at her annoying smirk that made her groan and cover both of her cheeks. The bubbly woman laughed hysterically at her friend that definitely caught someone's attention.