39-WAR!

Sorry About the absent Friday, I had broken my phone and got so stressed about it that I forgot to write and post this chapter

Please enjoy!

Kinuka's POV

It was before the sun rose when we all had woken up. We ate breakfast for the last promised time of us all being together. Before we left to get ready we had a small gathering to reminisce about old memories and our favorite moments of being together. Once we finished, that was when the seriousness became tangible.

Vincent and I were suiting up in our room together quietly as we both prepared ourselves mentally for wat was to come forth in the next hour. One we were finished we quietly clasped our hands together and moved forward. As we all walked the field towards the ground, our number started growing more than they already were.

Dragon, fairies, pixies, and many other flying races covered the skies. orcs, giants, and even pheonixs'. As I stared in awe I felt in my spirit that we would be the winners of this fight. As we stopped we could hear the march of hundreds if not more. Once Stopped we saw him on the back of an enslaved young dragon. I looked up as I heard the cry of 2 dragons they landed near me with looks of horror and sadness as they looked towards who I presumed to be their child. The male looked down at me with a helpless look in his eyes as if pleading for my help.

"I promise you, we will get your child back to you as soon as possible, but whatever you do, do not shift to your human form" to which he nodded

"Still making promises that can't be kept, I see" HE smirked

"Still kidnapping and enslaving innocent children" I bellowed

As I stared him down I could see that he was missing an arm, all thanks to me. As I kept looking he soon realized what I was looking at which only angered him more

"Glad to see that you can actually be harmed, just as you did us and so many others." I let no emotions show

"Once this is over you will ALL be right back where you started!" he bellowed with a red face

"That's where you're wrong" I smiled

My siblings and I stood together as we spoke

"We stand here to win a war! A war against foul creature such as yourself to justify and avenge all those innocent lives you've tortured and taken. The Families you split! The trauma you've made! The childhoods you've destroyed! And the unborn children you've killed! We will not let you continue on as a free man, just as you have taken our freedom we shall take yours!"

Once we finished I felt the air stiffen. His warriors were scared and ours? They were inspired

"We shall see who the true victor will be" He bellowed

With that both armies ran forward and clashed. I flew up to the sky and summoned hundreds of Earth Golems, many of which were covered in thorns. I dispatched a group of vines to go and dismantle the chains that held the young dragon. Once she was freed she flew to the direction of her parents who thanked me before joining the battle. As I landed I saw the man who took Talia from us and my anger was ignited tenfold.

"Well if it isn't the little flower" he smirked

"And if it isn't the child killer" that was more than enough to anger him

As he tried to swing at me I summoned a Khopesh, an ancient Greek weapon that very few know about. As soon as he saw my weapon he tensed a bit more before trying to attack me, but I was too fast for him. As I swung at him he kept attempting to dodge which left him open to which I took the chance and swiped at him. He let out a shrilish scream as I took off his arm in one clean cut.

"That was for me" I raised my weapon "and this is for Talia" I brought it down right onto his man-hood making him scream again. He looked up at me with a confused face "On my travels I had ran into the family of Talia, turns out she was a hell hound. And I promised them the pleasure of eating you......alive" As I walked away I saw a pack of hell hounds, they bowed their heads, signifying a thank you, before walking to him. As I walked away I could hear his screams.

As I broke through the bodies of fighting I see Isadora. Only she's struggling. I see a group of men circling her and taunting her unknown to them I let her borrow some of my magic.

"Hey Isa!" I jumped in the middle of their circle, right next to her "Lest play whack a mole!" I smile to which she agrees

An unknown fact about Satyr's is that what they lack in height the make up for in strength. Isadora summons a large two handed battle hammer and we go to TOWN. As she hits them across the head I use my magic to transport them to an underground, inescapable prison. Once that is done I check over Isadora for any injuries to which she keeps fussing, to stop. But as soon as I look up I see a rush of soldiers come our way and separate us.

"Kinuka!" Isa Cries

"Isa stay calm! Ill get back to you I promise!"