The Nine of Hearts

Chapter - 68 
================

  Chapter - 68  ================

Rehan Pratap Singh

The first thing I did after coming back from Madhavgarh is to go to Swadheenta's house even before going to my mansion.

I need to apologise to her and her brother and I can't ignore Rajmata's words if she said danger lingering on Swadheenta's head then I have to make sure she is safe.

I entered her home and didn't see anyone usually there is so much silence in her home.

" Swadheenta" I called her.

No response.

" Swad.." I was going to say again when her brother come out and my eyes fell on the small bandage on the side of his forehead.

Swadheenta is not going to forgive me.

It would be nice if I hit myself.

" What are you doing here?" Aarav asked, he was not pleased to see me here.

" Aarav I come here..."

" Get out" he spat. I took a deep breath to control myself. I need to handle it peacefully.

" Aarav what happened yesterday"

" Get out Rehan"

" Aarav I know whatever I did is not right but I was not in my senses I was under influence and I apologise" I tried to explain.

" What do you think you'll come here and apologize and I'll but I will never let Swadheenta go with you" he crossed his arms and raise his eyebrow, and I sigh.

" Aarav I'm sorry but please don't do this your Sister is my life and now it's enough I can't stay away from her anymore please you know how much I love her I can sacrifice my life for her" I stare into his eyes proving I'm not lying.

" You fired the gun in front of everyone god knows what you will do to my Sister in your home!"

" I will die before hurting her I'll never let any pain come in her way please Aarav she loves you very much if you talk to her she will understand and forgive me, I just want one chance to talk to her" his lips curved upwards and he smirked.

" Fine go and had your chance but you will talk to her when she is in front of you but she is not here"

" What do you mean by she is not here?" I demand, moving forward.