Sticky Sticky (M/M)

A panicking Cheong-san ran to his classroom with music blasting in his ears, scared he's gonna be late for school today. He woke up late, had breakfast late, and did everything he does in the morning late. He made it with only two minutes left before classes were starting. He sat at his desk before placing his things on the floor.

As he took out his very important notebook along with some pencils, Su-Hyeok happened to be right next to him. He tried to grab Cheong-san's attention, but his results weren't what he expected. As his last attempt, he tapped his shoulder, finally receiving his attention.

"Hm?"

"Dude, what're you doing? I was trying to get your attention for what seemed like forever."

"I was listening to music, which is probably why you didn't get my attention. Anyway, what is it?"

"I just wanted to say good morning."

"Oh. Well, good morning to you too."

Cheong-san went back to get his things as Su-Hyeok played games on his phone. Sooner or later, it was time for class to start. Everyone got their stuff together as the teacher came in.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Time-skip and lunch is here for all students, including the classroom Cheong-san and Su-Hyeok were in. Everyone left the classroom deserted as they headed to where they needed to go for lunch. Cheong-san was in the library, eating as he struggled with finishing his last-minute work.

Luckily, Su-Hyeok had just arrived in the library, spotting his friend at a booth that was in a corner. He quietly went over to Cheong-san with his lunch in his hands. He sat right next to him, seeing his attention shift gears from papers to now him.

"What're you doing here Su-Hyeok? Aren't you supposed to be outside?"

"I was, but I decided to eat with you instead since the place I usually eat at is overcrowded."

Su-Hyeok ate his lunch quietly, as Cheong-san continued to work. The silent atmosphere created a quiet barrier between the two, only to be broken by one of Cheong-san's pencils dropping to the floor. He bent over while still in his spot, making Su-Hyeok look at his ass.

His hunger changed from food to his ass in an instant. But, he knew he couldn't stare at it as much as he wanted to. Anyway, as Cheong-san sat up in his seat, Su-Hyeok went back to eating. His dick remained hard as his thoughts kept thinking about the delicious thing that was Cheong-san's ass.

"His ass is surprisingly fat...wait, why am I thinking about that..."

Su-Hyeok didn't realize he was looking at Cheong-san's ass again while thinking and eating, which caused him to get snapped at.

"Why are you looking down there?"

"No reason..."

Su-Hyeok went back to eating again, but Cheong-san didn't return to working. Instead, he was looking Su-Hyeok up and down. A small lump in the middle of Su-Hyeok's legs caught his attention mostly, telling him that he was having his horny moment. Cheong-san purposely moved his hand softly against his dick, seeing Su-Hyeok tense up.