EPILOGUE

A/N: I mean we were finished much earlier but 'Epilogue' title wasn't used sooo..lets use it!

LAST CHAPTER

The cruise in itself was super fun since it was the first time she saw Ares catching fish and then cooking it on coals. It was an island that had a small shallow lake in between jutted with smooth rocks and narrow streams. Coconut trees that greeted them with every twist and turn, when they first got there were magnificent, lush green leaves hiding round fruits. Rose who had earlier eaten one realized that it tasted so yummy, thus she asked Ares to pack a small one home,a especially for Peony.

In the lake there was a single, large snow-white yacht with three rooms and an attached bathroom and kitchen, enough to contain the couple for two days thus they had in the morning itself decided to remain in there and simply do nothing, just say in bed the entire day, eat and make out.

"Come here" A kiss was planted on her cheek as she giggled mischievously but chose to get encased into the arms of her husband. The night sky appeared even darker and brighter than in the city, like thousands of pearls were sewn on a midnight blue fabric. The couple watched it from their dimly lit bedroom which had its roof constructed of glass that did not obstruct their view.

"Ares....don't you think we should have married earlier?"

A lazy smile graced the man as he pulled the woman close, her sweet rose fragrance soothing him.

"We were betrothed when you were sixteen and we stayed together always, so earlier I regretted nothing but now......now after Peony is born and we have to devote our time to our child and the regime, it feels like the time is passing too fast and there is so much to do with so little time that I get a feeling that it would have been nicer if we ran together when we were young."

"Yes! No- wait...did you just subtly say that I am getting old?" When Ares coughed at that, acting cheekily, Rose pouted and smacked his chest a little making him laugh aloud.

"My baby is forever young and pretty, no you are getting more beautiful as the time is passing." They bickered like that since there was no worrying about anything at this place.

"Ares....I wanted to ask another thing, w-well um like...." Rose bit her lip shying away from the keen grey irises that watched her intently.

"Sweet baby say it."

"After Peony, I thought about it a lot....do...do you want to have another child?" Ares could not help but stop breathing for a moment.

"What did you say?"

"Can we have more children?"

Rose was crumbling, too frightened whenever Ares talked about children earlier. Even it was to tell her not to worry Rose did not had any confidence in herself that she could be a good mother thus after two years of their marriage when she had said that she wished to have a child he was really happy. Thus when Peony was born Ares and Rose both were content and he was not planning for any more kids.

"Are you serious?" Ares changed their postures with Rose below his body and he on top looking into her mischievous eyes.

"Very serious. Hey! Not now not now!! Peony is only 6 months!" Laughter bubbled through her mouth without any abandon as Ares squished her under him and peppered kisses on her face.

"Okay...... not now but we can always practice." This time Rose did nothing against those words that bullied her so lovingly but welcomed his hot kisses on her mouth, his tongue bruising and playing with her lips and then making her unable to breathe.

They had not touched one another like this for months because when Peony was just born Rose's body went through a lot of pain and needed desperate rest, after that phase, it was Ares that pleasured his woman by gently eating her out and sometimes using his calloused fingers to bring her down from so high. Now after 8 long months when they could feel their bodies entwined without any worry it was almost unbearable for the duo.