匚卂卩丅乇尺 ㄒ卄尺乇乇

"Hunt the freaks, right?"

"YOU HEAR THAT?" OLIVIA asked her brother.

"Stay down" he said, grabbing a broken beer bottle. He walked over to the window and peeked out of it.

"See anything" Olivia said, walking up in front of Eddie.

"No. Shit. Oh shit..." He breathed. The Munsons jumped back at the door as it slammed open. "Jesus..." Eddie held the glass up.

"Shit" Olivia said, holding her chest as her heart beat rapidly.

"Delivery service" Dustin held up to bags. They both exhaled, Steve waved a little and Robin smiled.

They are scattered arund a little, Max standing next to where Olivia sat, an arm around her head and rested on her left shoulder. Eddie sat and scoffed down a few cereal bits.

"So, we got, uh, some good news and some bad news" Dustin told them both. "How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first, always" Olivia says, leaning her head on Max's hip.

"All right. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. Both of you. Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you guys killed Chrissy" Dustin said, Olivia closed her eyes and sighed, Max lightly scratching her scalp.

"Like, 100% kind of convinced" Olivia groaned when Max spoke.

"And the good news" Eddie asked looking between them.

"Your guys' name's hasn't gone public yet" Robin said from where she was standing, Eddie and Olivia looked at her. "But if we found out about you two, it's a matter of time before others do too, and once that get's out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for both of you" Robin explained.

"Hunt the freaks, right?" Eddie voice broke a little.

"Exactly" Robin nods.

"Shit" Olivia said, leaning on Max's hip again.

"So, before that happens, we need to find Vecna, kill him, and prove both of your innocence." Dustin said.

"That's all, Dustin? That's all?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, no, that's pretty much it." Dustin says.

"Listen, Eddie, Liv," They both looked at Robin. "I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this kind of thing before," Olivia looks up to Max, she just nods. "I mean, they have a... a few times and... and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based," Olivia furrowed her eyebrows. "And theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel like we got this"

"Yeah, see, we usually rely on this girl who has super powers" Steve said, Olivia getting more confused, "But, uh, those went bye-bye so..."

"So, we're technically in more of the--" Robin trails off