Chapter Eight

POV: Y/N L/N

Y/N: 'Wh-Where am I?'

I was in a dark room lying under the sheets of a king sized bed. I looked around to find a lamp or something to illuminate light but before I could turn on a switch, I see a purple aura walking towards me.

Y/N: 'Who are you!?'

???: 'Y/N~'

Y/N: 'Hold on, Medusa? Is that you!?'

???: 'Y/N~ I want it...~'

Y/N: 'Want what? What're you-'

She then got real close to my face in about a millisecond. Our lips were inches apart and she kept putting her face closer.

???: 'Y/N~'

Medusa: Y/N!

I shot out of bed so fast that the blankets also were still on me.

Y/N: WHAT? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

Medusa: I- uhm- the kitchen-

Y/N: Oh no.

I run downstairs as fast as I possibly could and see the kitchen almost burnt down. I quickly get the very convenient fire extinguisher and get rid of the fire.

Y/N: That was way too close.

Medusa: Y/N, I'm-

Y/N: It's fine, we'll just get it remodeled probably. 

Medusa: I'm sorry, I was trying something new and then I messed it up and started panicking and it all turned fiery and-

I pulled her for a warm hug and she embraced it.

Y/N: I'm just glad you're okay, that's all that matters.

Medusa: I-

Y/N: Good thinking waking me up though, I don't think you know how a fire extinguisher works...

Medusa: How did I end up with such a caring master like yourself?

Y/N: I don't know, but your stuck with me from now on *winks*

Medusa: I'm definitely paying you back for saving our kitchen~

Y/N: Whatever, for now let's just go see if Emiya's willing to let us stay for a bit.

Medusa: What about the Saber servant?

Y/N: I think you two are just gonna have to get along until we beat Berserker's master.

Medusa puts on a frown which I slightly chuckle at. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt and motion for Medusa to get into spiritual form.

Medusa: You mind if I stay inside you for a while?

Y/N: I think you're overreacting a bit. I heard a rumor that my servant could possibly beat the Saber class anyway.

Medusa: Do you think my Mystic Eyes would work?

Y/N: When that bridge comes, we'll cross it. For now, we go get free breakfast.

I walk out the front door and start walking towards Shirou's house. I take note that since it is Saturday, there's not much people outside.

Medusa: 'Why isn't there more people outside?'

Y/N: 'It's Saturday which gives us today and tomorrow off. We're spending those two days getting free food, got it?

Medusa: 'Sounds nice.'

We eventually got to Shirou's house after walking for about ten minutes. When we arrived, I knocked on the door and to my surprise, Rin opened the door.