Ch: 32 // Ep: 10

----

"Im not coming," Liv tells him, breaking the slience.

"What?" He exclaims, looking at her like shes crazy.

"I can't... I can't leave Kie and the boys," She stutters, "And beside my dad will bail me out, I'm sure of it."

"But he got you into this mess, why do you think he'll get you out of it?"

"Because it would ruin his precious reputation if he had a daughter in jail," Liv shrugs, looking back out the window.

"If that's what you want," John B whispers.

They drive up to the dock right on time, sirens blazing. They see Kiara, Pope and JJ tying up the Phantom. They look round with wide eyes to see the police car approaching them and start to climb onto the boat in panic. However, when Liv and John B get out of the car, they freeze.

"No way!"

"You gotta be kidding me!" They exclaim and Kiara runs off the boat into Liv's arms. The pair hug onto each other, with big grins.

"Shoupe let us take it for a spin," John B grins.

"That's believable. I'll buy that for now," JJ says hugging John B.

"Oh my god I was so worried about you," Kiara cries, reaching for her cheek.

"I know," Liv grins and leans into to kiss her.

"What about them?" She asks, nodding towards the boys.

"I'm not going to hide any longer," and with that the pair lean in, earning whistles from the boys.

"So uh when did this happen?" John B asks, gesturing to the pair, with his hands on his hips.

"Like a week ago," Liv shrugs, holding kiara's hand.

"A week!" JJ shouts but then composes himself, "Im sorry but you weren't going to tell your bestfriends that you two are..." He then makes this weird gesture of them two kissing, with his hands.

"Well I might know," Pope mutters, rubbing his neck nervously.

"You told him before us!" John B half shouts half whispers.

"Look as much as I would love to talk about our relationship but Johnny's got to get going," Liv sighs walking up to John B and slapping his chest.

"What about you?"

"Can't leave poor Kiara with you two idiots," She nods to Pope and JJ and snickers.

"Well It wasn't easy but we got the Phantom for you," JJ waves the keys, "And she runs like she was made yesterday." JJ chucks the keys and John B catches them, swiftly.

"You ready to go?" Pope asks.

"Where's Sarah?"

"She's not with you?" Kie asks.

"No we got separated in the swamp," John B answers.

"She said she would meet us here," Liv adds.

"No we haven't seen her."

"Okay well I'm not leaving without her," John B demands.

"John B look at me," JJ orders, and JB turns to him, "I know you feel bad for leaving but there's no time, man. You got plenty of gas, you got plenty of food. Once you get around that point, it's a straight shot across the south to dismal swamp, ok. Once you get there, lay low, all right?"

"And Sarah will be fine, I'll make sure of it," Liv smiles nervously. JJ explains the rest of the plan to John B who nods, sadly.

"All right, saddle her up, Saltwater cowboy!" JJ orders, jumping off the boat, "Let's do this." John B climbs onto the boat, taking JJ's place.