Chapter 11

Old Friend, New Lover: 

Farah/Reader 

Reader POV: 

As soon as Farah had wrapped her arms around my neck, with my free arm, I wrap it around her waist, placing my hand onto her lower back, pulling her closer against my body, Farah runs her tongue over my lips begging me to let her into my mouth, I do as she asks, I open my mouth, granting her access. 

As soon as my mouth is open, Farah slides her tongue past my lips and into my mouth where she starts massaging my tongue with hers, I let out a low moan as our tongues begin to dance together, being here in Farah’s arms, kissing her like this, I feel... a fire building inside of me, I feel alive, I know that Farah and I are about to cross a line, that will take us from being best friends to lovers, that is a line we can never cross back over, once we have crossed, however, I do not care, and I don’t think Farah cares either, because nothing has ever felt so right in my entire life, the warm fire inside is growing. 

Standing here in Farah’s arms, kissing each other, like there is no tomorrow, I feel like I have finally come home, then it hits me, I am home, because Farah is my home, I always thought that Alfea was my home and to a certain extent, yes Alfea is my home, however now I realise that I can be anywhere within the six realms or on earth, but as long as Farah is with me, I am home, I finally have to break away from our kiss as I need to catch my breath. 

I slowly began to open my eyes, Farah still has her eyes closed, Farah is also breathing heavily, she looks amazing like this, I still have my hand at the back of her head, so I pull her into another kiss, as I am already missing her lips on mine, I cannot seem to get enough of her now! 

This time Farah break’s the kiss, she is pressing her forehead against mine, I once again slowly begin opening my eyes to find that Farah has her eyes open, we are standing there in each other’s arms, foreheads resting on one another, breathing heavy as we look deep into each other’s eyes. 

“Oh, wow! That was even better than I could ever imagined it would be, and you have no idea how many times I have imagined this moment,” Farah tells me as she continues breathing heavy 

“Just how did you imagine this moment?” I asked still breathing heavy, wanting to know, as I have also imagined this moment, way too many times to count, once again my stomach started to growl again. 

“let’s talk about it later, go take a shower, why I make breakfast,” Farah tells me before stealing another kiss, I lean backwards in her arms giving her a smile, before completely stepping out of her arms, “don’t forget my jacket,” Farah tells me with a smirk on her face 

“I won’t be long,” I tell her as I make my way back towards the stairs, picking up Farah’s jacket along the way, I cannot stop smiling, as soon as I enter my suite, I throw Farah’s jacket onto the back of one of the chairs, I take out my phone putting it on the coffee table, heading towards the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror, God I'm a mess, a sweaty mess with dirt on my face and clothes. 

I turn on the shower to let the water warm up, before slowly taking off my clothes as my whole body is beginning to ache, as soon as I step into the shower, and the hot water hits my skin, my muscles begin to relax under the water pressure, as it is just strong enough to help my tight muscles, as I begin to wash myself, my mind starts to drift to Farah and our amazing kiss, I need to try and work out where we go from here. 

I mean I do want to be with Farah, I always have, it felt so good to finally be able to tell Farah that I loved her and hearing those same words from her made my heart skip a beat, I do still believe that I’m to damage to be in a relationship, however at least I have told Farah that, though Farah took be completely by surprised, telling me she is also damaged. 

When I told Farah, that we would heal together I meant it, and even those I had already made up my mind, about telling Farah everything about my relationship with Samantha, so I am hoping that in return Farah will tell me about her relationship with Rosalind, then hopefully we can finally let go of the past and look forward to a future together. 

I get out of the shower, with a new sense of hope, I knew coming back to Alfea would be the best decision, I had always planned on coming back one day, as I have always thought of Alfea as my home, what is that saying? You can take the girl out of Alfea, but you can’t take Alfea out of the girl, that’s what John always use to say to me, talking about John, I do really need to call him back. 

I get dress, I decide on jeans and a T-shirt with flat shoes, I look in the mirror, I like the jeans and shoes, however I’m not sure on the T-shirt, I take it off, then go through all my top’s, I want to wear something nice for Farah, though I hadn’t brought many clothes with me, the rest of my clothes are coming later today along with the rest of my things, I choose a navy blue top, it’s nice and loose, it has a very low neckline that’s show’s off my breasts nicely, with thin straps that go over my shoulders, crossing over on the back of my shoulders blades, leaving the top half of my back exposed. 

I throw my hair up into a ponytail, I apply a little make-up, once again I look myself over in the mirror, “that’s much better,” I tell myself with a smile, I start to feel nervous, I never made any effort to make myself look nice for Samantha, unless we was going on a date, yet now I always want to look my best for Farah, I know Farah most likely won’t care about how I look, she loves me, that thought takes my breath away. 

I pick up my phone and call John as I leave my suite, as I made my way to meet Farah for breakfast. 

“Hello stranger,” John says, I can hear the smirk in his voice    

“Hello John, how are you? How is Michelle?” I ask as I miss him, I miss them both terribly  

“Oh, we are both good thank you, so how are you settling in?” John asks me, I want to tell him about my new relationship with Farah, as I know he will be happy for me, I had never talked much about Farah as it was too painful, the first time I had talked to John about Farah was just after I had received the first latter, the second time I had talked about Farah, was when I had a goodbye meal with John and Michelle just before I left Eraklyon,  I had told him everything about Farah, even though it still caused me pain, the pain was a little less as I would be seeing her again, so since I can only talk for a few minutes I decide its best to have that conversation another time. 

“I’ll settling in well, my things arrive later this morning,” I tell him as there isn’t much, I want to tell him at this point 

“that's good, how are things between you and Farah?” He asks me, I sigh deeply, I really want to talk to him about me and Farah, for him to tell me, that I'm doing the right thing by being with Farah. 

“We are good, have a lot to catch up on, I'm actually on my way to have breakfast with Farah now!” I inform him 

“I’m glad to hear your doing well, are you still having nightmares?” John asks me, I sigh again 

“Yes, I'm still having nightmares,” I tell him as I walk into the kitchen, where Farah is waiting for me with breakfast, Farah turns around as I enter the kitchen, she looks me up and down as she bites her lower lip, “John, I need to go now, send my love to Michelle and my mother when you see her, love you,” I tell him before hanging up, “something smells delicious,” I said as I walk over to Farah, giving her a light kiss on her lips 

TO BE CONTINUED: