𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 :)

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE COLD ENVELOPED ASTRID AS SHE STEPPED OUT OF THE UNFAMILIAR SHOWER. Yet again, she'd awoken in another dream. She prayed that it was nothing like the previous one, she was not a fan of being Force choked with malice. The water droplets trickle down her bare body, her wet hair dripping water to the floor. She felt rebellious in a way like she was on her way to punish someone.

    And why not have some fun, it's not like this is real.

    She looked at herself in the large mirror, tilting her head as she looked over herself. The light glistening off of her damp body was something she knew would drive Anakin crazy. Her eyes then travel to the bathroom around her.

    The flooring and wall were decorated with black marble with white and gray swirls. Everything was big. The shower and the tub, individually, could hold at least ten people.

    Grabbing the white towel hanging on the rack, she wipes herself down and wraps it around herself as she enters the room. She hadn't seen any clothes in the bathroom, which led her to believe it was in the bedroom.

    When entering the bedroom, Astrid was immediately hit with a wave of deja vu. It was the same room that she'd dreamt of on Mustafar. The lights had changed from red to white making the room much more visible to the people in it.