44. ** No Life Without You**

Warning! Some sexual content is waiting for you!

If under 18 then please once you find this sign ***** skip until you find it once more.

Also, this book has over 8 M reads, and I only have like 3K followers... like, what? Whyyy?

Follow me!! I'm a good person, a good friend, and I have other good works available on my profile, dammit. I'm sad.
------------

Her...

Him. Oh, my god! It's Matthew! And is that.. Melinda? They're on a date! Shit, I can not let Dean see him.

"Em? You with me?" Dean's voice made me shake my head and focus on him.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I asked you what you'd like to eat." A little frown reached his brows.

"Uhm, nothing. I mean, anything! Anything." I smiled nervously.

"Are you okay?" His frown deepened. He was sitting back straight now so I couldn't see Matthew or Melinda's back as she sat across from him.

It feels like I haven't seen them in a year..

"Emma?!" Dean shook my arm gently.

"Yes! Yes, sorry. I'm sorry." I blinked rapidly.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked in concern and a little bit of irritation.

"Nothing, babe. Everything is fine." I cleared my throat.

"Emma, we're on a date. Our first date as a couple." He reminded me with a sharp look. I nodded and moved my gaze to the menu.

"What do we have here?" I wanted to show him that my head was in the game.

I don't want to get him mad. It's just that seeing them here together all of a sudden.. Is a shock.. That's all.

"No, don't do that." His hand moved my face back to meet his eyes.

"Do what?" I played dumb.

"Evade. You always do that when you're nervous about something. What is it?" He asked.

"I'm-i'm not evading." I swallowed.

Stuttering? Now? Really?

"Emma, cut the crap. Something is up and I want to know what the fuck it is so we can move on and you can try focusing with me and enjoying the damn night." He was mad.

And it is sexy. The way his jaw clinches and his big hands fist. It's a huge turn on.

Drake told me not to think like that and torture him instead though. Can't I just--

"That's it. Come on." He snapped and stood up suddenly.

"What?" I frowned as he pulled me up with him.

"We're going home." He held my hand and started dragging me towards the main door.

"Dean, wait, I'm-"

"I don't know about you, but I certainly do not like talking to myself on a date. On this date! I thought it'd mean something to you when you got excited this morning." He shook his head slightly.

"No, no. Of course it means a lot to me, Dean." I tried pulling us to a stop but he kept going.

"Okay, wait, please." I planted both feet in the ground.