Ch.1 [Akuma No Ko]

The Sun has risen as it rays of light shine down on Wall Maria and Shihganshina. The birds were chipping while the bees were buzzing as the flowers were blooming.

It was The Beginning of the Year Of 842 as The Residents Of Shihganshina minded their own business and live their walls as None of them saw an Cloaked Hooded figure standing on The Wall.

"Let's do this shit!... What did I get the timeline right?..." The Mysterious figure asked himself as He checked His List and nodded in approval.

"Right!" The Mysterious figure snaps his fingers as Suddenly Lightning can be heard through the Three Walls itself.

At the Yeager Residence, Little 7 year old Eren looked up at the sky and saw what it could look like an golden barrier covering the sky slowly but surely at the pace of an airplane.

People soon started to notice as many of them beginning to felt uneasy and fear because they had no idea what's even happening right now.

At An Seemingly Peaceful Farm, Little Historia looked up from her book and find an Golden Sky instead of the blue sky, she usually see.

At Survey Corp Headquarters, Erwin looked out the window with a thoughtful look. "This is seemingly wrong.."

Somewhere at Nature Environment location, Kenny and Uri looked up at the sky. Kenny took out a cigar and light it up with a match. "Isn't this a fucking event..." He Mutters.

At Ragako Village, Connie and His family along with the other villagers stared at the sky.

Somewhat, Armin gulped nervously as His grandfather had a steel hardened face on.

At The Reiss Estate, Frieda stared at the sky with an shocked expression along did the other siblings and servers as well.

Grisha held Carla who was holding Eren by the arm as The Family looked at the sky. As Large Square Black Boxes appeared on the Walls. Every. Wall. Wall Sina, Rose, Maria. And some of them appeared in the sky at the Countryside in Wall Maria and Rose, Sina, as well.

The B.S (Black Squares) turned white as the Mysterious figure appeared in all of them. "Hear Me, Subjects of Ymir!..." His Voice Echoed across the land.

The People muttering to themselves on why did the figure called them 'Subject Of Ymir?'

For The Ones who wasn't ignorant of the whole world, was suddenly nervous all of a sudden.

Rod Reiss was pacing around as He was sweating nervously and flinching at every second. He was practically whimpering.

Uri turned to look at Kenny who had a storic face on. "It seems, the winds have changed..."

"You May Call Me 'Atlas', I am here to help the People Of Paradis, By showing the past, present and future while showing you other realms as well..." Replied Atlas as There was shocking silence in response to this.

Now People was more confused and scared now, Future? Ridiculous! It wasn't possible!... Is it?...

Grisha swallowed down his throat as He think back to the Attack Titan certain trait that allows the holder to see into the future itself from it's future interiors memories.

"If you don't believe then... Let me show you...."

With that, Atlas disappeared from the screens as It showed the People Of The Walls The evidence it needed.

It Showed Eren with the red scarf around as Music can be heard as well.

"Me?" Asked Little Eren Himself as Both Grisha and Carla looked at him in surprised.