31. Creature With Great Power

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 2

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 2. vecna's curse. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

"Franny! Franny!" Max was banging on the door to her room. Franny was sound asleep not hearing Max. "Franny!" Max took a loud bang as she barged open. Max shook her. "Wake up!" Franny awoke slightly.

"Where's your remote to your TV?" Max asked as she searched Franny's room. "What? How did you even get in?" Franny asked right after she yawned. "Kirby was late for work so she let me in," Max replied still searching for the remote.

Max finally found it and turned on the TV where she went to the News Channel. "This is all over the news. Believe me."

Although we are told they're currently in the process of notifying the family.

Was heard on the news. "What the fuck— Who died?" Franny asked now getting up to find fresh clothes. "Chrissy Cunningham," Max told her.

Franny wanted to cry there and then.

As you can see behind me, Chief Powell and the Hawkins Police Department are actively investigating the scene.

"How do you know it's Chrissy?" Franny asked taking off her shirt and replacing it with the new one. Max didn't care if she was changing right in front of her they've been best friends for over three years so it didn't really matter.

"I saw... I saw her on the ground all deformed." Max turned to her as Franny placed her pants.

Franny watched the news as Max told her everything. "They're probably gonna start saying... Eddie Munson did this, and we both know he'd never do anything like this. They're going to frame him."

Franny looked back to Max. "We should call Dustin." She whispered to her as Max went downstairs to her phone.

"Franny. Where's your mom?" Max asked furrowing her brows. "She went somewhere with Murray, I'm not sure," Franny replied before grabbing the phone and calling Dustin.

Max nodded. "Dustin! Hey, you've seen the news right?" Franny asked as Dustin replied, "Mhm. Whoever did this is so fucking crazy!"

Max took the phone from Franny. "Hey. Can we come over?" Max asked as Dustin didn't reply. Max exhaled with her mouth closed. "Can. We. Come. Over Dustin?" Max asked once more.

"Yeah, sure, I guess." And with that Max placed the phone back on the phone holder as they left Franny's house as biked to Dustin's.

They quickly biked there as Dustin waited for the two with his mom. Once they arrived they rushed off their bikes and rang Dustin's doorbell.