Back and Forth

By the time the three guys left on Saturday afternoon you were so tired that all you planned was to sleep the rest of the day.

The men were not so lucky. Tae had a massage session at three, Namjoon had a date that evening and said he planned on a nap and then another shower and his usual red bull would power him through. Jungkook is saying how he has a jealousy package for Sunday evening and planned on relaxing as the trio walked in. Their eyes immediately went to the couch where Jimin sat.

They are all staring at each other and finally Jimin speaks. "Jin was just telling me you guys were out. How have things been?"

"Busy as usual, more hard since you took some time off." Tae answers.

Jimin nods. "Well I'm back now."

Jungkook eyes him from his spot on the couch. "And what about Nicole?" He asks bluntly.

Jimin sighs. "This is work. I will treat her respect like any other client. I'm back for six months while I train for a replacement."

Namjoon nods. "Okay."

It's a little awkward so Taehyung and Namjoon leave and Jungkook, knowing his friend sits there waiting until Jimin speaks. "You like Nicole?"

Jungkook nods nonchalantly. "Yes, we all do. She's a lot of fun to be around."

"You mean fucking her?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Well yeah she's amazing there. But she's fun, last night she made us ice cream sandwiches and bought us dinner. She's really funny and nice. What's not to like? Don't you like her?"

Jimin sighs. "Yes, yeah I do a lot. That's why I'm mad!"

Jimin watches as his friend rolls his eyes. "So because we like her too and she likes all of us then you just want to behave like an ass?"

"I can't be her boyfriend and just let her fuck all of you."

"You know Tae talks to her a lot. Apparently she was married and her husband cheated and did a number on her self esteem. She needed cuddlers. I don't think she planned on it being more then that at first. But that's where we are now."

Jimin looks over at him and then away. "I'm not mad that she is banging you all. Well not really. She made me feel."

"Like a hoe? Like us?"

Jimin sighs. "I've never judged you guys or the women who have called for appointments."

Jungkook shrugs. "Technically it's what I am at times. But what you said isn't true either. You judged her when you found out she was seeing us. Even if you didn't say so. Sometimes the dinners lead to more with our clients. Before Nicole I never let myself come from one of them. I gave them what they needed and took care of myself if I felt the need. Half the time I didn't because getting hard is just a physical reaction."

Namjoon has walked back in and been listening and he chimes in. "Nicole isn't doing any of this to hurt anyone. I think she's never done anything like this. Just been good and kept her nose in her books and worked hard. Why would any man ever judge a woman for needing to let loose and experiment and see what she wants? Isn't that what us as men do?"

Jimin puts his head down studying the floor before looking up. "I like her, but if she needs you guys to become the person she's going to be, whether that includes me or not. I don't want to take that away from her."

Hobi has walked in and goes to sit at the desk to man the phones. "Well if you want to start mending things between you guys maybe send back the money she paid you and call a truce."