The Mandalorian

"Now we're gonna be going to another version of the Star Wars universe, but instead it's the Mandalorian. Izuku is the Mandalorian, Eri is Grogu, Overhaul is Moff Gideon, and there's a few others" said Luke.

It began with an adult Izuku, fully clad in silver Mandalorian armor and a matching helmet, holding the Darksaber and a tiny, green, and pointy-eared Eri with no horn while bringing Overhaul to the brige of a Star Destroyer. Overhaul was in an Imperial Moff uniform and had a cape. Adult Kendo was also there in Mandalorian armor, but without a helmet. Adult Yui was also in Mandalorian armor but with no helmet. Both their sets of armor were white, gray, and blue. An adult and more muscular Momo was there in Rebel armor, and so was adult Toga in a bounty hunter outfit.

"Toga's a sort of good guy in this" said Luke.

"What happened?" Kendo asked.

"He brought him in alive, that's what happened" said Momo as she walked over to Izuku and Eri and put here hand on the child, "And now the New Republic's gonna have to double the payment."

"That's not what she's talking about" said Overhaul.

Izuku and Momo turned their heads to him, while Overhaul turned to Kendo.

"Why don't you kill him now and take it?" Overhaul said before Momo shoved him to the ground.

"It's yours now" Overhaul said to Izuku.

"What is?" Izuku asked.

"The Darksaber. It belongs to you" said Overhaul.

"Whoever wields the Darksaber rules Mandalore, the homeworld of the Mandalorians" said Luke.

"Cool! Midoriya owns a badass black lightsaber and a planet now!" said Kaminari.

Izuku switched off the Darksaber and walked over to Kendo.

"Now... it belongs to her" Izuku said as he tried to hand Kendo the weapon, but she just stared at him.

"She can't take it. It must be won in battle. In order for her to wield the Darksaber again, she would need to defeat you in combat" said Overhaul.

"I yield. It's yours" Izuku said to her, as all he cared about was having Eri back.

"Ohhhh, no" Overhaul said before chuckling, "It doesn't work that way."

He got up.

"The Darksaber doesn't have power. The story does. Without that blade, she's a pretender... to the throne" Overhaul said.

"He's right" said Kendo.

"Come on, just take it" Izuku said.

Kendo was silent for a few moments.

"Spoke too soon" Kaminari said.

Then a computer started beeping.

"Well, perhaps she'll get another crack at it" Overhaul said.

"The ray shields have been breached. We're being boarded" said Toga as she looked at a screen.

"How many life forms?" asked Kendo.

"None" answered Toga.

It then showed a bunch of dark troopers landing in the ship as dubstep music played.

"Those droids have pretty good music, I'll give them that" said Jiro.

"You're about to face off with the dark troopers" said Overhaul before turning to Izuku.