1.9

»»»

"Taehyung?"

Seokjin was staring at his friend surprised. A brow arched at him when seeing him standing at his front door. Not having expected him there. Nevertheless, his lips curled into a laugh as he adjusted the grip around his daughter in his arms. "What 'you doing here?"
Taehyung's lips parted, only to close again and he pressed them in a thin line. Unsure of how to respond. "Hey, hi," he awkwardly smiled back then, "I-is Yongsun home?"
Seokjin brows furrowed, not having expected that. "Eh no -"
"Oh.. did she dump you?" Taehyung grinned, teasingly. Earning an amused scoffed from the older guy. "Wh- no, she didn't. Obviously not," he scoffed, "She knows she won't ever find such a perfect husband as me ever again."
"Sure."
"She just had a doctor's appointment."
"Okay.."
"Why you need to talk to her anyway?" he inquired with a skeptical look.
Pursing his lips, Taehyung shrugged. Trying acting as non-chalantly as possible. "Just want to ask her something."
"Ask me."
Taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed passed him, entering the apartment. Not seeing a point in standing in the middle of the corridor while discussing it out. "You're useless to me. I need her."

Seokjin exhaled deeply, closing the door. It seemed pointless to make sense of Taehyung. If something got stuck in his mind, he'd stay persistent. Being quite stubborn. So he led him to the lounge area. Toys and plushies spread everywhere - a sight Taehyung knew too well. The other twin was standing in front of the dark wooden table in the middle. Excitedly circling his crayon on a piece of paper in front of him.
"Fine, then don't tell me what you need to talk about my wife with," Seokjin mumbled snappy as he sat his daughter down next to her brother and pressing a blue crayon into her small hand. Thankfully she joined the drawing session without any resistence. Buying him some time.
"Don't take it so personal," Taehyung sighed and took a seat on the ridiculously large couch. Almost sinking in it. "But you can't help me."
"This hurts my ego, you know," Seokjin whined and plopped next to him in a dramatic manner. Clenching his chest, causing the younger guy to laugh under his breath. Shaking his head then. "I hope Yongun won't take too long."
"Remind me why we're friends again."
"Good question."
They exchanged a glare before bursting out laughing when the entrance door was heard getting unlocked. Juhee instantly dropping the crayon and rushing back to the entrance hall.
"She never cares when I get back home," Seokjin complained purposely loud and annoyed only to hear Yongun's giggle from further away. "Aw, where's my babygirl," she was heard cooing. Ignoring him completely. Purposely loud to tease him back, of course. "And where's my babyboy?"
"I'm here."
"Iew, I didn't mean you." A few seconds later Yongsun appeared in front of them with Juhee in her arms. Her brown eyes widening when seeing they had a guest. "Oh, Taehyungie! Hey!" she smiled. Now feeling embarrassed about their little quarrel. Even if it had only been a joke.

Taehyung gave her a polite nod. "H-hey, I actually -"
"He actually wanted to talk to you." Seokjin rolled his eyes and stood up. Heading to his son and interrupting his creative flow by picking him up from his drawing. "Everyone only wants to talk to you. At least I still got Hwan."
"Oh, please. Hwan also prefers me." Yongsun grinned cartoonishly at her husband, earning a look of disbelief and defeat. "You got no proof," he chuckled.
"Whatever," she said and waved him off. Her attention going back to the waiting Taehyung. Not that he minded. They were amusing him. And secretly, he wished to also have what they had, some day. "So?" She arched a brow at him as she let the toddler down again. "What do you wanna talk about?"
"I-" He cut himself though. His glance going to Seokjin behind her who was pretending not to be eavesdrop. Quickly snapping his head back to his child's undecipherable drawing when realising he had got caught. Yongsun noticed, too, motioning for them to go to another room. So they went to the kitchen and she quickly closed the door behind her.

Frankly, she was quite curious to hear whatever concern Taehyung had. It wasn't like the two were particularly close to each other after all. Sure, they were friends. But not the kind who'd share their secrets with each other. They were rather the kind who could hang out at a birthday party together and joke or complain to each other over a drink or two. He had also asked her a few things about babies back when everything with Ari had still been all new to him.
"So, tell me. What's the matter?"
"Y-you're a woman, right?"
Yongsun blinked a moment, taken aback. Tilting her head at him. "Yeah. Obviously."
He exhaled deeply. "It's normal for women to kiss a friend on the cheek, right?"
Again, she blinked rapidly. His questions so random and unexpected. Although, she could imagine where they were leading to. "Depends," she said then and sunk onto a chair. "Not always. Depends on the woman and the friendship. Women kiss friends on the cheek. But also relatives and lovers."
Taehyung hummed. Seemingly musing over her words as he walked up and down. "Okay, say a guy friend thanks the girl for something. Not for something trivial though. For something more.. deep? And she kisses his cheek."
Yongsun suppressed a squeal. Keeping her cool. "Uhm, well.. I don't know what to tell you. As I said, depends on the person and how close they are but usually-"
"Usually?"
"Usually, no. Usually a woman wouldn't kiss a hetero male friend on the cheek. Only if he was like a brother to her or something. Otherwise, no."
"Huh."
She pursed her lips, observing him. He began pacing around again. Processing her information.