𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨!

intro cw//death

god it's literally so hard to continue writing after technoblade's passing. i feel weird writing this fanfiction now and i feel even weirder with the plot i have in mind. if you didn't see my announcement on my main page, PLEASE know that the rest of this book was NOT inspired by recent events. i hate that it's a spoiler but cancer does play a big part in this book and i fucking hate the fact that it might look like i'm just piggybacking off of what has happened. this was planned from the start, i swear to you. i just don't know how to continue writing this without that whole plotline so i think i'm going to keep going. BUT:

cancer isn't a joke. it shouldn't be put into books just as some silly plot twist. although i'm keeping that plot line, please please PLEASE know that it's well thought out, i have done extensive research (i'll make a works cited if y'all want istg), and it's been an idea since before i even started writing.

if you're financially in a position to donate, please do. it might seem pointless and it might seem whatever. but cancer research has been a big deal before techno's passing and it will continue to be well after. $5 might not feel like a lot. but to be fair it's 5 more than 0. idk if what im saying is making an impact but as someone who has lost people to cancer, please.

i'd also like to add a tweet that i saw, as someone who feels really guilty for grieving bc techno never knew i existed and i didn't know him personally: "You don't need to be close to someone to feel sad for their death. There is no checklist for who does and does not get to mourn. So be sad, it's okay, and find community with everyone else in this somber moment."

i'm here if you want to talk about it. always. even if you're reading this two years from now. long live the blood god.

clay laid upside down on the couch, some korean netflix show playing in the background as he scrolled through twitter

clay laid upside down on the couch, some korean netflix show playing in the background as he scrolled through twitter. he didn't see flat-out hate but rather fans pointing out hate towards him and 'number girl.' he knew he shouldn't go deep into what people were actually saying, because most of them were either trolls, or merely jealous. but the increase in things said about number girl was starting to get on his nerves. he hadn't talked a lot about her, but snide remarks about her from his friends on their streams had obviously made people go wild whether or not they liked dream.

    lora | @dreamstan1
literally no one has said that they're actually dating or that 'number girl' really knows who dream is. shut the fuck up and stop assuming things

→ pola | @dreamstan2
back tf up. sapnap hinted on stream last week that she knows what dream looks like. while that def doesn't mean they're officially dating, they're still close. dream wouldn't spend this much time with a girl if it wasn't serious.

lora | @dreamstan1
that still proves that we don't know much about anything though. we only know they've played bedwars together, dream's protective of her (according to sapnap), quackity said she'd naturally flirty and "dream you better come get your girl", and tho he didn't say SHE knows what HE looks like, quackity knows what SHE looks like. plus she's in college.