𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

so sorry for late update. almost died in a car accident in july. got a joke in my eardrum from being slapped. then went blind for a week bc of really bad conjunctivitis. then moved into college (two days ago). im sorry the chapters r really sucky. but my motto is "fake it til you make it" so y'all better be PLEASED with this content i know you were THIRSTING for me—
anyways.

lil recap: basically sapnap and iris broke into dream's liquor. iris has exam coming up. sap also finds out iris didn't tell him abt her 20th birthday. also bitches dream is 22 in this, even tho he turned 23 a couple days ago

 also bitches dream is 22 in this, even tho he turned 23 a couple days ago

it felt like someone was banging a hammer on her head. groaning, she nestled further into the carpet. she didn't even drink that much, so the headache must've from falling asleep on sap's bony ass shin.

she didn't want to be awake, but bottles were clinking together and plastic was being crumpled, and unfortunately her body decided it was time to rise. "can you not?" she groaned, putting her arms over her head to cover her ears and the light.

"what're you doin' here?" sap mumbled, shifting so he was sitting up more, kicking iris in the process. she blindly swatted at his leg and he hissed in pain.

"i told you i'd be back from running errands by nine," someone else answered tightly. clay. "it's one o'clock, cuz you weren't answering your phone. i literally had time to change my clothes and you didn't even wake up when i came inside."

"stayed up late, sorry." a pause. "hey hey hey, why are you cleanin'? we didn't even drink that much. iris can do it for you."

clay scoffed. "you drank half of my cabinet and all the stuff i had in the fridge."

"you don't drink anyways, it was free real estate."

"what?"

"dude, i don' even know." sap sighed, running his hands down his face. "i promise we didn't drink a lot."

"i don't think you drank a lot—i've seen you hungover and this isn't it." another pause, and iris felt two pairs of eyes on her. she moved her hands, squinting against the light in the room, to glare at the boys.

"don't look at me like that," she muttered.

"what did you guys even do?" clay looked between them suspiciously, a plastic shopping bag in his hands nearly filled with bottles. maybe she did have a little too much. it sucked that she fell asleep early, though. all that gone to waste. "you guys are still dressed so i'm assuming you didn't—"

"eeewww!" sap shrieked. "we'd never!"

iris sighed. "goddamn, you make it sound like i'm disgusting."

"iris, i would fuck you but—"

"oh my god, both of you shut up." clay pinched the bridge of his nose. "just tell me what happened."

"mario kart," iris explained. "and then i think sap taught me about ant civilizations."