XIII - Chicken

Y/N'S POV:

***

I finish up in the shower and put new clothes on. Something cute for when Taylor comes, I can't wait to see her.

Honestly, Belly and I kind of shared Taylor over the years. It was us three against the world.

***

(your outfit, but you're free to imagine your own)

***

"Look who it is!" Taylor squeals and runs up to me.

I open my arms and hug her super tight, "Hi!" I laugh.

"Your outfit is flawless!"

"Thank you." I smile.

We all go inside. Taylor's now picking out which bathing suit I must wear for when we all go out to the pool.

Belly showed me the new bikini Taylor got her and I giggle, "Okay, Belly!" I tease.

"This one." Taylor says triumphently. Of course she picks out the tiniest one I brought.

***

(your bikini, but you're free to imagine your own)

***

I pair the bikini with a cute flower claw clip that matches the color, I put it in my hair and head down with Belly and Taylor to go put on sunscreen.

"So I was told a special boy is coming to the pool with us.." Taylor teases Belly.

I turn my head, "Who?" I ask eagerly.

Belly's face turns red. 

"CAM CAMERON?" Now I'm excited.

She nods and giggles shyly.

I squeal with Taylor and we all run outside.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. Belly's sister." I introduce.

"Hi, yeah, I'm Cam. Belly's told me a lot about you." He says.

"Same here. It's nice to finally put a face to the name." Belly nudges me. What's a big sister for if I can't embarrass her a little?

After introductions, we all get in the pool. The girls on one side and the boys on the other.

"Let's play chicken!" Taylor offers. We all agree and start partnering up.

Belly swims over to Cam shyly. They're so cute.

"I call Steven!" Taylor announces.

"What? You're leaving me with Jeremiah?" I scoff and complain.

She comes a little closer, "Do you really want to be on your brother's shoulders wearing," She looks at my bikini. "That?"

I tighten my lips, "Fine." I sigh and swim over to Jeremiah.

"How do you play three-way chicken anyways?" Steven asks.

"You shove." Taylor laughs.

We all get on the boys and start pushing with a fit of giggles.

Belly falls off first, her and Cam laugh with each other and start chanting "Fight, fight, fight." At Taylor and I.

We clasp hands and start shoving against each other with smiles.

Taylor falls off of Steven and they start arguing. But Taylor doesn't seem all that upset when she looks up at Jeremiah and I.

"Ha! We win." Jeremiah says.

"Yeah, yeah." Steven shrugs off.

I hold onto Jeremiah's head and lean down towards his ear.

"Jeremiah," I whisper.

"What?" He answers.

"You can let me down now." I say.

Without another word he absolutely launches me into another dimension. I go flying into the pool water with a big splash.