(1/3) Chapter 3 - Goodbye Gong

they told me that to make him fall in love,

i had to make him laugh

but every time he laughs,

i'm the one who falls in love

/

"Okay now let's say out the alphabet A-Z together shall we?"

"A B C D..."

Teacher Pin who is wearing a T-shirt with tie-dyed pants which is made by Yatong's daughter in law. Ever since he came to Omgoi, there isn't a day goes by where he never receives small gifts. One of the days, the students will bring sugar cane and say that their parents told them to bring it for him, raw meat, beads, weird food that he has never encountered before, but he has to shove it inside his mouth because he's afraid that the students will be sad.

As a teacher, it's important to understand that each and every student is unique. Some might be because they have a low concentration level which is why they have a very slow pace in terms of learning. Or some might have issues with their own family which makes it hard to open up to make friends. He has been a Teacher here for 2 weeks, he's always been trying hard to reach out to the Boton and Boblai students which have less than 30 students.

"Right now I'm just doing revision. We're going to do the real thing now, are you guys ready?" The voluntary teacher chose to speak the central dialect with the students as there's a few students here planning to move to Chiang Mai to continue their studies. It's better if they know how to speak the central dialect.

"(In English) Student number six...what's your name?" Prince tried his best to pronounce the word six for the student to hear better as he had already gone through counting numbers in English with the students several times.

The owner of the fair skin smiled widely at the sight of student number six standing up from the table that doesn't look strong but is able to use it for studies. Jet, who just reached the age of 8, received chocolate from the Teacher as he brought a lot and stored it before coming up to the mountain. Jet stood up nervously.

"(In English) My...Uhh my name"

"(In English)My name" A girl sitting beside her whispered.

"(In English) My name...is Jet!"

"Very good, everyone please clap your hands for her"

"Yay Yay Yay"

"How to praise someone in English?"

"(In English) GOOD"

"What else?"