Chp 33

No ones perspective
~~~

As they arrived to Xiao's house, Childe quickly stopped the car, making everyone go forward in their seats a bit. "Ah!- What the hell!?" Xiao screams just getting out of his thoughts. "You better watch your language. And~ we're here!" Childe sings. Venti quietly snorts at the conversation. "That's what I tell him all the time, to watch his language, but he doesn't listen to me." Venti pouts being dramatic.

"Oh don't you start with this! You curse just as much as I do!" Xiao says as he shuts the car door and walking towards Venti's, whose sitting in the passenger seat. Childe just staying quiet listening to their drama. He would eat popcorn like watching a movie is he had some. "No I do not!" Venti says like he was offended. "Did you not hear yourself last night? 'Oh F you Xingqiu you can go F yourself. Oh and don't think I'm not talking to you Chongyun, eat f'ing shit!-" "HA SEE!! YOU CURSE TOO!!" Xiao screams looking towards his Childe pointing at Venti with a giant smile on his face. "I didn't say I don't curse! I said not as much a you!"

"No you did NOT! Did you hear him say that!?" Xiao asks looking at Childe for backup. Childe was trying to stop laughing at their stupid argument. "Actually, as funny as this argument of yours is, maybe we should go inside."Childe says as he calms his laughter. "I agree, let's just gooo~" Venti says placing a hand on Xiao's shoulder, before getting it immediately thrown off. "Don't touch me. You. Are. Wrong." Xiao says playfully pushing him away. "Yeah sure my dude." Venti laughs.

Childe, already inside, sticks his head out the door, telling the two, "Alright, come on you guys. It's hot out!" "We're coming!" Xiao screams. The two then run inside. "So how was your little argument?" Childe asked while sitting on their sofa, hands behind his head relaxing. "Oh shut up! We're gonna go hang in my room." Xiao says while dragging Venti towards his door. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do- actually do what I wouldn't do!" Childe screams towards the two, a smirk forming on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK!!? YOUR DISGUSTING I DONT NEED TO KNOW THIS!!" Xiao screams before pushing Venti into his room and slamming the door.

Venti burst into laughter while Xiao is all red and embarrassed, and disgusted. "I already have to hear them when I can't sleep! I don't need to hear that from him!" He shouts just loud enough for Venti to hear him. "This I not funny! How are you not disturbed!!" Xiao says in disbelief. "How can you not laugh!! My mom would never say anything like that, especially with friends over!! This is one of the best things I've heard!!" Venti says, practically crying from laughing. "What is wrong with you guys!"

Short but I wanted to publish this lol.
Word Count: 501
Published: July 6 2022

Now anyways, I have thought of the best idea I have ever come up with at this moment but idk how others'l feel about it so I'll just say it here. So, lately I've been hyper fixated with Stranger Things because of that 3 years of waiting and as I'm rewatching the third season I was like, who would be who if this were Genshin Impact? And so I thought all about this and now I wanna write it, so what if I were to publish it. If others don't want or don't care for it which I don't mind it doesn't bother me, I'll probably write it anyways and just not publish it but MAN I got WAY to happy about this idea.

Anyways sorry for the rant HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY OR NIGHT!! :D