「 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 」

i gasped at the voice and i looked around for the black wolf and it was no longer there.

a woman stood in front of me in a sports bra and sweatpants. the moon light shined down on her, illuminating her silver hair that flowed over her shoulders. her baby blue eyes stood out as she folded her arms.

did i mention she's tall?

"i won't ask again."

i didn't answer her question.

her voice scared me at how deep it was but i oddly, i didn't feel like she'd hurt me.

"where's the black wolf?"

i panicked when i heard bones cracking and then turned to look at the... white wolf who is now a human.

two beautiful women stood beside me and i couldn't say anything. they left me speechless at their beauty.

the one that randomly just appeared has brown hair and supposedly brown eyes. her hair was short, neck length and her face was round and she has a cute nose that compliments her face.

did they just change into a human? or am i hallucinating?

"yes we just changed into humans and no, you're not hallucinating." the 'white wolf' said.

so i said that out loud.

"how? that's impossible?"

"ever heard of werewolves?" the woman who was the white wolf said.

i started to panic. they were both monsters. they're going to kill me.

i backed away from them, looking from onto to the other. my bruises started to hurt again and a whimper slip from between my lips. when the first woman started to approach me, my heart started to accelerate faster.

"please don't hurt me."

that made her stop in her steps.

i tried to scurry up on my feet but failed miserably as my legs gave out.

"i won't tell anyone what you are. j-just leave me a-alone."

"we won't hurt you, sweet girl." the second said and i looked at her.

her voice calmed me down but only a bit.

"we promise." the first said.

somehow, i trusted them for their word. the fact that they switched to humans was what bothered me.

a lingering voice in my head was telling me it's time for me to go back but i didn't listen.

the first stretched her hand out to me and i slowly placed my hand in hers. sparks shot all over my body and i shivered. she pulled me up and i stumbled into her. her arms went to my waist, catching me.

"easy, princess."

the name sent butterflies in my stomach and a good shiver done my spine.

i blushed and looked down.

"c'mon."

"where are we going?"

i let them lead me deeper into the woods, totally forgetting about the fact that i have a home back there.

"to our place."

"wait, what? we're not going to have sex. let me go." i smacked her arm.

i realized my actions and cowered underneath her stare.

"you're right. we're not. we're just going to take a look at your bruises and then we see from there."