Chapter 24: The True Final Level

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the things happening in Remnant, it has been a month since the disappearance of Jaune and Ruby Rose, Ozpin has not given up his search of them, Qrow Branwen and Glynda Goodwitch show up to inform them about the situation, there has been no trace of the duo anywhere, it was like they vanished out of thin air, Ozpin told them to not get disheartened and inform them anything they find about their location, Jaune then gets a call from none other than James Ironwood, the headmaster of Atlas Academy, where he theorizes that they might have been transported to a different dimension entirely resulting them in being in that dimension, Ironwood suggested that they might need the Relic of Knowledge if they needed to know where exactly they are, but before they could act upon, the four of them are directly transported to a different location entirely, where they see the two brother gods, who inform them of where they are, they tell them that they are in a dimension called the Backrooms which is a completely separate dimension than the ones they are in, they also tell them that they have powerful allies like The Red Dragon Emperor, The Shield Hero, and many more. They also inform them that Summer Rose is alive much to their surprise and happiness, Ironwood wanted to rescue them but the Dark God strongly denies them stating that they would only end up getting trapped there, the Light God asks them to have faith in them as they can get out of there without any problems, or at least hope they would, they then teleport them back to where they were, back in Ozpin's office, after that Ozpin suggests that none of them come to know that what had happened here, which they all reluctantly agree, after that Ozpin looks out the window thinking that they would get out of here. Meanwhile with Issei, they were in The Last Office looking for a way to get out of here, they knew it had to be somewhere, they then realize that they need to find a disk that will result in their escape, they first look in the drawers and when they find that there is nothing there, they decide to take a look at the bookshelf which was surprisingly big for a mere 25 meter level, considered the most shortest level out there. They then remove the books in order for them to find an exit, and get out of here, Ruby then finds a C labelled 'TRUTH', which Issei inserts into a bookshelf revealing the exit they have all been looking for, they then enter the elevator which leads them to Level 9223372036854775807, meanwhile in Level [REDACTED], the Redacted Watcher sends someone to stop them once they reach there with the promise of making them suffer no matter what.

Level 9223372036854775807, 5:30 PM

Issei and the others were amazed that this was the edge of the backrooms, it seemed to be a level that was completely black and white, they then looked up to what seemed to be the void

Issei: Draigg is that what they call the void?

Draigg: Indeed Partner, the void is a place where once you enter, you cannot leave and even if you do manage to somehow leave, by some sort of miracle, then you will end up in a place inhabited by either Void Beings or a Dimension known as The Downrooms.

Jaune: Draigg what are void beings?

Draigg: Void Beings, codenamed entity 35, are entities that are dark, faceless figures wearing torn black robes. Usually neutral meaning they will not attack unless provoked. Usually, when they find a wanderer they will circle above them for a few minutes before either attacking or leaving. For this reason, if you encounter Void Beings you should keep walking and ignore their presence. If a Void Being comes down in front of you, maintain eye contact until it leaves. It is relatively easy to provoke a Void Being, so it is recommended to follow this guide to avoid being killed. When provoked, the Void Beings will swarm the wanderer and begin tearing at their flesh. Once the skull is visible, they will crack it and forcibly remove the brain. It is unknown what they do with the brain, although it is believed that they use it to increase their own intelligence. The body of a Void Being has never been seen, but it is theorized that it is black like the face. The standard Void Being is about 6 feet tall, although they have been observed as large as 15 feet tall. It is unknown how they are able to fly, but it is theorized that their bodies contain some sort of lighter-than-air substance. They move through the air using the tail that comes out of the bottom of their robes. They are not believed to have legs, as they have never been observed on the ground.