Chapter 58~ Home

Not edited- hola bitches im back for good this time.

Exams are over, i passed w high 90's and now life is chill. Well until my job starts on sunday but lets not talk abt that...

Anyways, mfs who are hating on ma bitch ivy. Listen up, get your ass out of my comments section and stop hating on the poor girl, she didn't do shi to you so stop the ivy hate

Sorry for not posting but here u mfs are, when this gets to abt 1.6K+ comments and 890+ votes ill start writing another chapter.

6K+ comments and 890+ votes ill start writing another chapter

Abby Madden

It feels like I'm living through the worst hangover I've ever had.

But the second someone runs their hand through my hair and I feel a kiss being placed on my temple the slightest smile lights up my lips, I take a deep breath in through my nose before slowly opening my eyes.

"Hey hermosa," he whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. The sound of his voice alone fills me with comfort and warmth, I look up and for what seems like the first time in days I meet eyes with him.

Before I could speak a ache ran through my head and I forced my eyes shut while resting my face on his bicep, fuck that hurts like hell.

I can feel him helping me to sit up but the only thing I can register in my head is how much it hurts. I let out a small groan whilst grabbing onto his arm when he tries to pull away.

"I'm right here Abby, open your mouth for me." He assures me, I comply quickly and as soon as I do there's a small pill placed in my mouth.

Opening my eyes slowly as he brings a glass of water towards my lips, my free hand grabs the glass over his hand as I take a few sips.

He puts the glass back onto the night table when I lightly tap on his hand before he kneels in front of me, placing his hands on my thighs and lightly rubbing up and down.

"Did he hurt you anywhere else?" Seb asks and I shake my head, reaching down and placing my hand over his before he turns it around and interlocks our fingers.

I finally look at him properly and my eyebrows furrow slightly, hooded and bloodshot red eyes, and looking at how he's not drooping around or the fact that there's no smell of any drug on him I know he's not under the influence.

Moving my hand from the bed and leaning down slightly to run it down the side of his face, "are you okay?" I ask him lightly and as soon as the words leave my lips he lets out a small, exhausted laugh.

Leaning down as he places a kiss on my bare thigh, "you were the one that was kidnapped, sweetheart." he mutters while placing soft kisses along both of my upper legs. I run a hand through his hair and sigh.

"You didn't answer my question," of course he's not okay and he's allowed that. He knows who did this, he knows that his own father did this to him even after all he's done to hurt Seb. And now his father is on about ruining mi amant's life.