~Sad Excuse for a Murderer~

-Stuilly(ehhh kinda it's mentioned)
-Summary: After finding out Sidney broke Billy's heart Stu decides to kill everyone she loves. :)
-Homophoiba(just mentioned)
-Murder, going insane, description of knives and guns, psychosis.
-Gay
-Stu bring the gay little killer he is.
---------

Stu looked over at Billy who looked not like himself. Sidney had broken up with him yesterday night and he seemed to be taking bad. But for the love of everything, Stu couldn't figure out why. It wasn't like Sidney was spacial or something.

As Stu continues to scan Billy's face, Sidney comes and sits down with them. Is this bitch fucking serious? She thinks she can just break Billy's heart, then come sit down like nothing happened. Stu stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

The sight of Sidney now made him sick. Billy is perfect, and she thinks she can just leave him? And the reason why she left was just fucking stupid. She had told Billy that she found someone else. Who the fuck could be better than. Him.

"Why you?" Stu says to himself, and he would keep saying it. Sidney got everything Stu wan- needed. She got good grades. She had her parents love. She had Billy. That was until yesterday. But now she left him broken, and different from before.

Yes Stu was pissed when he saw Sidney rub up onto Billy, but it made the brunette happy. And that's all Stu wanted, was for Billy to be happy. "Hey man?" Randy said from the other side of the one person bathroom.

"What?" Stu replied, it came off meaner than he intentionally meant for it to. "You good? You've been gone for a while." Randy asks, worry lacing his voice. "Yeah, fine almost done." Stu said, turning on the water and washing his hands even though he didn't use it.

--

Stu lay-ed in his bed, restless. He couldn't stop thinking about Sidney, not in that way of course. He's never really thought of women like that. He's never really thought about anyone like that. Well except Jason Voorhees and Billy, but that's different!

The thing that Stu was thinking about is how Sidney had everything that she wanted, and if she didn't want it anymore she could just get rid of it. Stu couldn't say the same about himself. He grew up thinking if a girl didn't make if happy he was a fag, and need to be 'fixed'.

He thought he would be happy when Sidney and Billy broke up. But he wasn't. The night they ended things, Billy called Stu and it was clear he wanted to cry. And Billy never cried! Stu wanted the Billy he knew back, and Sidney took it from him. Again!

Stu sat up and went to his desk. His parents bought it for homework but it was never used. Well it would be now. Stu brought out a notebook he never used anymore and ripped out the pages that had random scribbles on them.

He snatched a pen from the pencil holder and began writing. 'Plan;-' He didn't know what to name it so he put something random. 'Plan; fuck nuggets' yeah that'll work.

Sitting at his desk Stu wrote out a plan the kill one of his closest friends and her family. Stu didn't know why he was like this. He wanted to be normal, more than anything. But he couldn't help but smile as the thought of slicing Sidney with the cold edge of a hunting knife.

It was worse when he saw things. Figures walking through his hallway. Something crawling across the floor causing him to trip from trying to dodge it even though there was nothing. When he closed his eyes, scared to open them to killers beside him.

But that wasn't always. He planned to make it look like a murder-suicide. Mr, Prescott or whoever drank to much and killed his loving wife and daughter, then himself. Now all he had to do was wait. And make his plan believable.

Now Mr, Prescott didn't drink. Not yet at least.

--

Stu invited the Prescotts over for dinner, and now was the perfect time to set his plan on the right track. "Are you okay Mr Prescott? You seem down." Stu asks. Sidney and her bitch of a mother went out to get ice cream cause Stu 'forgot' it.

"Just work problems." He said sighing. Stu didn't really give a shit but he pretended to. "Would you like a drink?" It was normal for men of his old age to drink their problems away. "I don't think it's healthy to drink when sad."

"Well it's not happy being sad either sooo." Stu was really impressed with how well he was playing his part. Now his plan wasn't to making the guy an alcoholic, it was just to make it known that he drink sometimes heavily.

After a tiring 3 months it was finally time. Stu went over to Tatum's and slipped some sleeping pills into the family's drinks. It wasn't going to hurt them! No! One of the last things Stu wanted was to hurt who he cared about.

It was just so they knocked out and thought Stu spent the night. After Stu snuck out he waited until everyone went to sleep. He then snuck into Neil and Maureen's room. And followed his plan step by step. Maureen went first.

Now he wasn't stupid he was covered with gloves and and hoodie but he needed something else. He went down into the kitchen and took a giant knife. He then went back upstairs. He held the knife above her chest before plunging it down.

Stu made sure to aim correctly so most of the blood spatter got on Neil. Luckily not waking him up. Stu then made his way to Sidney's room and he wasted no time stabbing into her.

Now for the fun part. Stu practically skipped back to Neil's room and shook him awake. Stu pulled out a cold medal gun he found in Neil's garage. "Wakey-wakey shithead." He said. The old man went wide-eyed at the sight.

He began shaking and patting his now dead wife. "What did you do."

"There's more." That's the moment Neil remembered his daughter was still in the house. "No. Please God no." Neil was basically begging. But she was already gone. "Drink this." Stu ordered, handing Neil a bottle of whiskey.

"Why?" The man choked out. "Just do it! Fucks sake." Stu clicked the gun making the man jump. "How much?" "All of it." Stu said through his teeth. Neil nodded and began chugging the bottle.

After he was done Stu brought him to Sidney's room. Stu let him get her blood all over him and his fingerprints everywhere before pulling him to the living room. It was obvious that the whiskey was catching which made Stu smile.

He pushed the man on the couch and forced the gun in his wobbly hands. Stu held the barrel under Neil's chin. "Goodbye Prescott." Stu said before making Neil pull the trigger.

Stu now had only a few minutes to set everything up before the cops showed up cause people definitely heard that.

--

Stu dumped the hoodie and gloves in a random barrel in the back of an ally and setting it on fire. He then ran back to Tatum's house. He left on and movie and locked the guest bedroom so people thought y'know if they did wake up.

It was almost 5 I'm the morning so it was normal that Stu was showering.

--

Everything went perfectly. Stu really put his acting skills to work to fake cry. It was all over the news, newspapers, and on posters in town. Now it was just the interviews.