「 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 」

madison mind linked danielle and told her about the scars and what they'd seem like. she didn't pressure emily into telling her because that'd just break the small bond that has formed between them.

after emily finished eating, danielle handed her a sealed bottle of diet coke. emily thanked her and pulled it, a buss of acid coming from it. quickly, she held it over the couch so it didn't wet her shorts and she apologized afterwards.

they shook off her apology and madison excused herself along with danielle. they both went one side, glancing at their mate.

"my first question is how do we have the same mate? we're not supposed to." danielle said in a hushed voice.

madison kept her eyes on emily as she looked around.

"it makes sense. we rule one pack together, we're inseparable, we share our women whenever we fuck and we're best friends - one of a kind." madison explained.

danielle nodded and shrugged, "im alright with that."

"you better be because to fuck if you think im gonna let her go back home tonight."

"you think someone at her house is causing this?"

"of course."

"even though she wants to go back home?" danielle raises her eyebrows.

madison pulled them away a little more and lowered her voice, "abuse ain't something you came escape from like that. once it's something your body gets used to, you're going to expect a punishment for every damn thing you do." madison glanced at emily to make sure she wasn't gone, "her scars - they're something different. she says it's from sport but i don't believe her. she would flinches every time i raise my arm and apologizes for the slightest things."

"with the help of the mate bond, i hope she can trusts us."madison says, her voice cracking a bit.

she'd be damned if she loses emily. over a decade she has been looking for her mate and she finally found her. she won't let her go, not even if it comes to a situation where emily has to move to a different country.

-

emily has fallen asleep on the couch and danielle took her up and brought her upstairs in the guest room. she rests her on the bed and pulled the sheets over her. danielle turned on the ac and put it to a low setting so it wouldn't get too cold nor too hot for human body.

danielle left the room afterwards, pulling up the door slightly and then going to her room.

"no one enters our house tomorrow morning. only the maids." madison said in the mind link.

"yes alpha," she heard the responses.

danielle smiled and took off her shirt and pulled down her shorts leaving her in her undergarments. she laid down in the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"thank you, artemis."