pt1 ~y/n drink the damn water~ Billy Loomis

Drink WATER seriously here Sidney, Billy and the others ask you to drink water
Billy's pov:
I was taking glances at y/n while we were watching TV, while they were watching it they weren't drinking water only drinking f/d, it bothered me cause they need to stay hydrated, and not drink f/d all the time I ask them "y/n" they looked at me and I continued "when was the last time you drank water?" And all I got was a "uhh" and a zoned out look, and replied "I don't remember" and I sighed. then replied with "you need to drink more water y/n, you can't keep drinking f/d all the time you need to stay hydrated." and they pouted then replied "but I like f/d" I respond with "drink water y/n" and I only got a no in response.

3 minutes later
I am on the couch holding them close, and tight not tight enough to hurt them, but I have a water bottle in my other hand "Y/n drink the damn water" my patience running thin, and clear annoyance in my voice, holding the water bottle to the side of her mouth. and I earned a sigh and they said "alrighttt" They said annoyed and I let go. They grabbed the water bottle and took a good drink, So I'll make sure they drink water more.

The end!