GLM 8

Allure handed the blunt back to Moo before grabbing her phone and going to the Instagram app, she swiped left for the camera and began examining her lips.

"My lips getting black?" Allure questioned, Moo turned around and looked at her.

Allure and Moo smoked a lot these days, she knew by smoking a bit in high school that it would darken your lips. And Allure loved having naturally pink lips, so lately she was paranoid about her lips changing colors.

"Naw you good." Moo chuckled.

"Un uh, I gotta go get me a lip scrub or something." Allure replied.

"So I can finish this blunt by myself?" Moo questioned.

"I ain't say all that, ulta closed right now anyway. I'll go tomorrow." Allure said, causing Moo to laugh.

"I thought you said you knew how to braid." Moo playfully fussed.

"I do." Allure coolly chuckled, "I'm just high as fuck."

"Yo ass playin." Moo said as he got up from in between Allure's legs and took a seat on the couch, he grabbed his phone and skimmed through the group chat—he wasn't in the mood to look at all that shit.

Moo locked his phone and slid it on the coffee table, his attention went to Allure. She'd changed her hair and was now sporting a curly wig. She had a middle part with two braids on each said and as always dramatic baby hair.

She wore a black Texas tech crew neck, black leggings, and covering her feet were a pair of red slouch socks. Moo realized that she always wore jewelry.

A simple Diamond necklace, rings on every finger, and about 4 Pandora bracelets on her left wrist. On her right wrist was always her Apple Watch and an empty James Avery bracelet.

"You went there?" Moo asked, pulling Allure's attention away from her phone, "Texas tech." He added once he noticed her confused expression.

"Oh, yeah." Allure replied, her smarts bagged her a pretty good scholarship. Otherwise she would've went to a community college just like her sister.

"Smart ass." Moo replied, Allure chuckled.

Allure was a needle in a haystack to him, although it was cliché to say—he'd never encountered a girl like her. It made him wonder why were they just now meeting.

Moo watched her as she got up and made her way over to his fridge, she stuck her hand up her shirt as she looked through it—shortly she made her way back to the couch.

"You always wanna get high and don't have shit in your fridge." Allure kissed her teeth.

Moo chuckled, "I live alone, I don't do all that grocery shopping shit."

"You need to, you can save money from eating out and door dashing." Allure explained.

"I really don't know how to, it seem like every time I go I pick up a bunch of bullshit that only last me a few days." Moo spoke as he toyed with his lighter.

"I got the munchies and shit now." Allure announced.

"Let's go get something then." Moo spoke, he honestly just liked riding with Allure—didn't matter where to.

                                     •

Allure used her feet to lightly swing side to side in the rolling chair, it was pretty slow at work due to them being a bit over staffed for the day.

Allure scrolled through Twitter, until she got a live notification. Mel went live frequently, mostly randomly throughout the day.