part thirty two II - SMUT

Y/n walked peacefully amongst the empty halls of Kingston High, looking down at the glossy school floor as her bag was flung over her left shoulder.

She smiled as her light hair brushed on her cheek and her shoes made squeaky sounds in the quiet surroundings. She was headed to one of her Wednesday Reporting Classes to enjoy yet another session of Professor Hiddleston ramble on about the elements of a good article.

Just as she was around the corner ready to turn into the next hallway she felt a hand grasp her arm and pull her into the Janitors Closet.

The door closed shut behind her and she was relieved to see Tom standing there.

"Hello beautiful." He said with a grin and took both her hands in his. She let her hands fall to her sides as they were griped in his and she frowned.

"What are you doing Tom." She said in a low quiet voice careful not to attract any passing students or teachers to the closet.

"I missed you." He said leaning in and brushing his lips on hers.

"I have to go to class. I don't have time." She said looking into his eyes as they stared back into her own.

Tom's smile grew and his gaze fell on her lips.

"Well... the break just ended which means it'll take 3 minutes for all the students to come to class and your Professor Hiddleston is approximately 4 minutes late every time so I guess that means we have seven whole minutes." Tom mumbled with his lips slightly touching Y/n's and his low voice making her unusually aroused this time of day.

He was caressing the back of her hand gently with his thumb and constantly staring at her lips and then her eyes. Y/n sighed with a smile and whispered.

"What are we going to do in these seven minutes?" She said slowly letting go of his hands and running her palm on his chest and then on his shoulder. She stopped at his neck and held it with her fingers and a grin spread across her face that stared directly at his soft, hungry lips.

"Whatever you want princess." He mumbled on her lips and grasped her wrist. He pushed her up the clear wall on the side of the closet and held her shoulders to keep her still.

Tom used his one hand to lift up her shirt and he licked on her skin. He ran his tongue on her belly, sucking her belly button and nibbling on her sun kissed warm skin. He licked her lower breasts and swirled his tongue around the nipple under her bra. He sucked on her breast as he held her bra with his hand and moaned into her skin as she panted. He then left her body completely and began to pull down his jeans as she took off her skirt only to let it fall down her legs.

Her underwear was hanging between her legs while he was wearing no boxers, seemed like Tom knew they were going to do this today.

His jeans were down his waist and he abruptly grasped her ass and pushed his cock into her pussy. He fixed it inside of her and grabbed her ass tighter, digging his nails into her skin and pushing her hips closer to him. He pulled her body towards himself and felt her core around his large long dick and his tip hitting the inside of her pussy. He felt the wetness on his cock and the softness of her insides surrounding his dick, he felt the satisfaction of his length being warm and pressured in all the right places and at all the right times. He kept pushing harder and harder, faster and faster. He couldn't get enough.

He loved the way she made him feel. He loved the way she tried so hard not to moan but still couldn't contain her heavy panting. He loved how her inside was so warm, so wet every single time that it made him want to keep pushing throughout the hour, throughout the day and to feel the pressure dig deeper into his cock and never let him orgasm. He didn't want to let go, he didn't want his body to let go. He didn't want her to give in, he wanted to keep going, to keep pushing and to keep feeling this uncontrollable ecstasy of a feeling he couldn't describe but it made him feel so alive.

"Fuck." He mumbled and pulled out his cock feeling the pleasure outweigh and his body give in. Y/n panted, her face sweating and her chest heaving from what ride she had just experienced.

"Shit." She said wiping her forehead and running a hand through her hair.

Tom was on his knees with his back against the wall as he struggled to keep in his breath.

"Come here." He said holding into her leg and bringing Y/n to stand in front of him. "Hold onto the stand." Tom said motioning to the little shelf which had all sorts of things sitting on top of it.

She held onto the stand and let out a surprised moan as he grasped her ass once again. He brought her pussy closer to his face as he sat on the floor with his back to the wall and her standing right in front of him. He held onto her and pushed his tongue inside of her. He sucked on her pussy, making the juiciness of it fall onto his tongue and letting it dissolve into his mouth. He felt the taste of her body sink into his own and the fulfilment of her moans fuel his actions. He loved the way she felt on him. He loved the way she was so fucking perfect that he could just do this to her every night, every day and never stop. He loved the sounds of her moans and the taste of her liquid core, he loved it so much.

He moved his tongue inside of her making her feel as if every part of her was feeling at its best. She felt so calm, so satisfied, so pleased. She wanted his mouth to stay inside her forever, to feel his wet tongue explore her pussy and suck her middle so hard she would barely be able to say 'fuck.'

She could feel the how it moved in such rhythm inside of her making her thighs shake and her ass move to a wavy flow as his tongue became the master of her body, she loved how he knew her so well. How he knew every part of her body, how he had touched, kissed, licked, nibbled every bit of her skin. Y/n felt herself orgasm and he swallowed it like any juicy liquid, he swallowed it like he loved it's taste, like he had been mourning for it for so so long.

Y/n's mouth fell wide open as he gulped down her orgasm and finally took his mouth out from her.

She had been clutching hard onto the shelf with her fingers red from the pressure and her feet nearly giving in.

She quickly pulled up her underwear and then her skirt over her hips and fixed her bra that Tom had left dismantled. She fixed up her hair and bent down to put her hand on Tom's cheek.

She pressed her lips lightly onto his and he smiled as she pulled away.

"Only thirty seconds left." She mumbled on his lips and he smiled.

Y/n gave him another kiss on his lips and another on his neck and got up to head for the door.

She opened the Janitor's closet door and smiled back at Tom who was already grinning at her sitting on the floor with his cock still sprinted up and his tongue licking his lips.

"I'll come over after class and help you get rid of that." She said smirking as she looked at his large dick.

"In case you don't, I'll think about you." He said back with a leer.

Y/n rolled her eyes and closed to door with her face flushed red.