XXIII

"Doc, how is she?" You asked the doctor immediately when you saw him got out in the emergency room, as Sana and Nayeon were standing besides you, waiting for an answer.

"Are you guys Ms. Myoui's family?" The doctor asked as Sana answer him, stopping you from talking because all the girls are just meter away from the spot, sitting at waiting room stool.

"We are her friends, I already contacted her brother since her parents are living in Japan right now." She said looking at you signaling her to shut.

"Well, in Ms. Myoui's case it got worse. I just found out that she suffered a long term illness, which is fibromyalgia." The doctor said, as the three girls walks away with the doctor far away with the others. Just enough for the four of them to hear each other.

"The three of us are aware about it doc." Nayeon mumbled as the doctor nodded his head.

"As I was saying, it got worse. It's a best way to just let her stay at home to prevent those attacks. Good thing you got her here on time, as she got a cardiac arrest while fighting against those painful fatigue on her body that left her unconscious." The doctor explain as Nayeon sob in your arms, while you are clasping your mouth with your hands, as you restraint yourself from crying. While Sana was just dumbfounded on the things she hear from the doctor. "Anyway, she's stable right now, she will be transferred in her room now." He continued, as he excuse his self.

"Thank you, doc." You mumbled, heaving a long sigh as you wipe the tears that's streaming from your eyes.

.....

Your Pov.

Mina is already in her room and of course the girls are also here. She's already stable but she still need some oxygen.

As I was busy looking at this beautiful sleeping beauty, Sana tap my shoulder.

"We will just buy dinner, do you need something?" She asked as I just shake my head as she nodded signaling the girls that they will head off.

After a minute the door open again, as I sigh heavily.

"Sana, I said I don't need something." I mumbled as it got quiet, so I decided to look at it and found out Dahyun is standing, eyes looking at the ground with shoulder are slumped down on her side.

"I'm s-sorry.." She said quietly that it turn out to be a whisper enough for me to hear her.

"Not now Dahyun." I mumbled, still holding Mina's hand.

"I just w-wanted to apologize on what I did awhile ago.." she said as her voice crack indicating that she's about to cry.

My brain is foggy right now that I can't even think straight or process everything that just happened right now. I am too worried, knowing that Mina just suffered cardiac arrest just awhile ago.

"Leave." I said, as a lace of anger is evident in my voice.

"I,ah." She stuttered, as her tears keep falling from her eyes.

"Just leave us alone for now please.." I beg, as my eyes started to water again. "We will talk when my mind is fully stable." I mumbled as she smiled bitterly at me as her tears keep falling, nodding her head before she got out the room.

I heave a sigh, looking back at Mina who's been sleeping peacefully in her bed.

"Baby.. wake up please.." I mumbled as if she could hear me.

After a minute of just looking at Mina, the girls have arrived as Nayeon approach me with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"I bought your favourite, you should eat right now while I watch Mina." She said as she tap my shoulder.