Chapter Thirty-One

[A/N]: Ahaha, if you guys loved the previous chapter then you're probably going to hate me for this one.

Anyway, I updated earlier so I might not update until next week. i don't know, it sort of depends on my mood. Lol.

So yeah.

Enjoy!

- kelly_1231

Chapter Thirty-One

Friday, May 4th.

VINCENT'S POV:

For some reason, the month of April seemed to have gone by in a flash. One minute everybody in school was calm and mellow and the next thing I knew, everybody was freaking over the fact that we would be graduating next month. Even Carson seemed a little stressed out, her face immediately softened whenever i came by to sit with her at lunch with her friends.

          On second thought, maybe I did know why April went by so quickly.

          It was because her.

          Carson.

          Unlike two months ago, where Carson and I couldn't even stand to be in the same room with each other, I just found myself wanting to be with her every chance I got. And because we were a "couple", Carson couldn't exactly protest. Whenever i kissed her in the hallways, it wasn't because it was for people to take pictures of us, it was because I actually really wanted to kiss her. When I held her hands, it was because I was just dying to. And as the days flew by, I actually forgot that Carson and I weren't even a "real" couple. I was writing non-stop about her and within weeks, I had already written enough songs for an album. However, no matter how happy I was, the thought of Carson and I not being a "real" couple would always pop back into my thoughts and that's when I would get upset.

          I would have been more happier if Carson felt the same way but I just couldn't tell.

          Through out the entire month, Carson and I have been hanging out every day after school. When she wasn't helping me with my homework, we would be tacking each other like old times. We go grab some burgers at the Harley's Diner, go watch a drive-in movie, go write songs together, and play video games. On Sundays, we would go practice the Cotillion Dance for Carson's debut and afterwards, the two of us and Carson's entourage would go to the Harley's Diner for Cabaret night. Carson even allowed me to sing a duet with her and apparently some fan videotaped it, posted it onto YouTube, and now the video now has millions of hits. But through out this entire time, Carson never cared to admit anything. 

          And I was truly staring to believe that there was absolutely nothing for her to admit.

          Maybe she just wanted to be friends with me...

          I stared at a picture on my phone that took of Carson when we went to Marble Slab to get some ice cream . She was holding a small cup with no more ice-cream in it and her spoon was hanging from her nose as she stared at me with crazy eyes. 

          "God, if she friend-zones me then I might as well get start writing our fourth album," I muttered to myself as I closed my phone and put it back into my pocket.

          Matt stuffed his face with his chips as he rolled his eyes. He tried telling me something but I couldn't understand a word he was saying considering the fact that his mouth was full of chips.