Chapter 34

When Raymond came in, what he saw was Jin WoWo’s hand on Cory’s shoulder and Cory looking up at Jin WoWo with eyes full of admiration.

After listening to Cory’s stammering explanation, Raymond said nothing. Only a faint “En” was heard before the golden snail was pulled away.

Cory felt greatly relieved. The marshal is truly worthy of being a marshal. The Marshal had such a broad mind, Cory was overthinking things (when he thought the Marshal misunderstood him).

The most important thing was that the Marshal trusted him very much and had no doubts about his character.

Raymond walked to the door and suddenly turned around and said to Cory: “My bedroom’s bedding is burnt. Go clean it up, and change it to a new bedding, and settle Uncle Sandy down there.”

“Yes! Marshal!”

Cory ran away.

Jin WoWo and Raymond walked back to the pregnancy lounge they lived in, hand in hand.

Jin WoWo said: “You gave your room to your uncle, then where will you live?”

Raymond did not speak.

Jin WoWo asked again: “Are there still any vacant rooms on the spacecraft?”

Raymond replied quietly: “No more.”

“Are you planning to squeeze in with Cory for the night?”

Cory was a little over 1.9 meters tall with a wide and sturdy build, and Raymond is taller than Cory. Two people squeezing into a small 1.2 meter bed…

He could hardly picture it. Maybe it was possible to sleep on top of each other?

Raymond gave a low cough, “I…I’ll just sleep on the floor of the general room for one night.”

After he finished speaking, he snuck a glance at the golden snail.

As the two were talking, Sandy walked towards them.

He glanced at Jin WoWo very kindly, who smiled back politely at him.

This subbeast was very good-looking and obedient. He is many times better than Cyril who blew herself up as Raymond’s fiancée on the Star Network.

Their young master has good eyes.

In front of Jin WoWo, Sandy’s tone subconsciously became more gentle as he asked Raymond: “Are you about to go to sleep?”

The two had just walked to the door of the pregnancy lounge.

Raymond glanced at Jin WoWo and answered: “Yes, Uncle Sandy.”

“Ah, then hurry and get some rest.”

Subbeasts are delicate and weak. And Jin WoWo followed Raymond out for a fight earlier, so he must be very tired now.

Raymond said: “I asked Cory to help you clean up the room, it’s A-01. Uncle Sandy should also rest early.”

Sandy nodded, and watched with satisfaction as his young master brought the little subbeast into the room.

He didn’t intend to raise his eyes and just glanced at the room number when he saw the words – pregnancy lounge.

Well, a room for pregnant people.

A dedicated lounge for pregnant people??!!!

Sandy’s eyes turned wide and stared at the door of the pregnancy lounge for several seconds before snapping out of it.

Then there was ecstasy in his eyes. He walked towards room A-01 excitedly.

Jin WoWo entered the lounge and said to Raymond: “I think you’d better not go to the general room. Just sleep in my room.”

Raymond lowered his eyes and let out a soft “Okay”.

He glanced at Jin WoWo again, and asked honestly: “Won’t it be tight for you?”

Jin WoWo looked at the 1.2 meter-wide bed, then at Raymond’s wide shoulders and long legs, frowning slightly.