File 162 Yandere Fan x Fictional Reader

Rodri: Since we are all so used to being the ones simping for 2D waifus, how about we try being simped by the waifu for once huh? Yeah, that's what I thought...

- Haaland Haaland, han er en blå akkurat som faren sin nå er han på Etihad! Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaland hey!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Erika: Come on! Why does this red light take so long?!

Hi, my name is Erika Starplatine, no my name is not a JoJo reference. A lot of people ask that, truth is my mom was creative with names.

Erika: Finally is green!

I am 29 years old, I work at a coffee shop named the MugMaster as the manager, and my favourite hobbies are manga reading, anime, movies, and gaming... sounds weird for a woman like me to have those types of interests but I can't help it! Is like my 16-year-old self left my mind but never my heart.

Erika: I hope they still have it!

My current hurry is because the newest edition of my favourite manga was finally published, I tried ordering it on pre-sale but it was already sold out! So here I am going to my known manga and geek store to buy it... I just hope I ain't too late.

Erika: Thank god no lines up front.

But there were a lot of people inside, my heart just stopped for a few moments before I began rushing through the several aisles looking for it, I got more and more desperate as the aisles were ending and I didn't find it!

Erika: Please, there has to be at least one for me!

Tyrone: Erika?

Erika: Ah! Tyrone!

Tyrone: Looking for one of these?

Tyrone handed me a wrapped-up copy of the manga I was looking for, he worked here as almost everything, and we were very good friends ever since he got this job.

Erika: Tyrone! You're a real lifesaver! How did you know I was looking for one?

Tyrone: As soon as I saw the copies on the boxes, I had to save one for my favourite manga girl or else they'd all be gone from the shelves before you could say boo, is an expected sequel to it, so it is the hype was up.

Erika: I... thank you... I'll go to the cashier now.

Tyrone: Hey, no need this one is on me you can take it home.

Erika: Wait really?! Isn't your boss going to be mad?

Tyrone: She will, but I'm sure she'll let it slide through. Or else I can convince her...

He laughed, I couldn't find words to express how grateful I so gave him a tight hug and quickly left the store hugging the copy on my chest, maybe this is my lucky day!

Erika: This is it, Erika, your moment to shine! You'll finally know what happened between the Doctor and Morgana.

When I arrived home, I took a bath and placed the copy on my bed, I grabbed some snacks to go along with it, placed my phone on mute so no one would disturb me and quickly sat down on the bed to enjoy my reading. Yes, I do make these rituals every time I read something new.

Erika: Finally, Doctor Madness Series, edition 78.

Doctor Madness Series was my favourite manga, I am simply in love with the story, the characters are so funny and easy to relate to even tho they're in an alternate reality where monsters, mystical creatures, demons, and zombies exist, the quartet try to solve the reason behind those events by doing super elaborate puzzles and shooting everyone up with their cool weaponry, but I was simply enamoured by one person... the main character best friend, Reader Maddoka Nessay also known as Doctor Madness.
The explanation Attagaki-Kun (The creator of the Doctor Madness Series)
gave why the story is named after a technically secondary character because Doctor Madness was the one responsible for registering all the episodes we read in his diary, and we see him carry through the series. Explains why the story is narrated in 1st person sometimes.
Of course, this raised a bunch of theories about the main character dying in the end leaving only the Doctor to register all the amazing battles and mystical facts that occurred.