Ho Hey

Steve pulled up outside the boathouse and turned off the car, "Alright, here you go." He unlocked the car doors and waited for Eddie to step out of the car, "Munson, let's go, man, outta the car, you cant come back with us, this is the best place for you to stay."

"Wait, what?" Dustin asked in confusion, he thought that Eddie would be coming back with them where he was safe and where he wouldn't be cold. Dustin looked over at Adira, knowing that she was his best shot at changing Steve's mind, "c'mon Adira, he cant stay here, he needs to come back with us."

"Steve is right, we cant take Eddie back to any of our homes, we don't know when the police will announce that Eddie is wanted, they could announce it tonight without us knowing and then one of our parents could call the cops and dob him in, its too dangerous," Adira admitted, "the best place for Eddie to be is here unless you have an even better hiding place that nobody knows about."

Dustin let out a small scoff as he looked over at Adira in disbelief. Eddie let out a small sigh and opened his door. Adira unclipped her seatbelt and opened her door also. Steve was quick to do the same as he watched his sister get out of the car

"Hey hey hey, no way. Uh uh, you are not staying here with him," Steve told her firmly, shaking his head as he made his way over to his sister, giving Eddie a suspicious look, "especially not alone." Eddie couldn't help but smirk, already knowing where this conversation was going.

"Well one of us needs to stay and watch the kids and one of us needs to stay and watch Eddie, so you either watch the kids, might I also add, Nancy Wheeler will be there," Adira added suggestively, knowing how to sway Steve's mind, "or you can stay here in the boat house with Eddie Munson."

Steve's mouth hung open as he struggled to make up his mind, his eyes shifting between Eddie and Adira before he let out a growl of annoyance, "fine, but no funny business you hear me, you are both to stay at least a meter away from each other do you understand, no hugging, no kissing, and especially no touching."

"I think hugging and kissing requires touching Steve, so we kinda got that part," Adira said in amusement, but she knew what her brother was actually hinting at when he was telling them not to touch each other 

"You know what I mean Adira. No. Funny. Business." Steve said, pointing his finger at her, "do you understand me?"

"Yes I understand you, Steven, now get those kids home its getting dark, and make sure to keep a close eye on them okay, if anything bad starts to happen, make sure to talk to me through the walkie's okay, as soon as anything starts to happen," Adira demanded him, pointing her finger up at her brother 

"Sir yes sir," Steve replied before pulling his sister into another hug, "Stay safe okay and don't go out walking in the woods alone or anything, just stay with Eddie," he begged her. Adira pulled away and nodded her head before happily skipping over to Eddie and interlocking her arm with his own.

Steve turned to look over at Eddie with a glare on his face, "Hey, if you touch my sister, we are gonna have a problem, alright Munson?" Steve said and Eddie nodded his head, though he couldn't really care less.

"Bye kids!" Adira called out and waved to them all as Steve started the car and drove off, leaving the two of them there, "Alright let's get inside before I freeze my tits off," she said, her teeth beginning to chatter as she began to drag the boy back over to the boathouse

"Well we wouldn't want that now would we sweetheart?" Eddie asked the girl with a smirk as he allowed her to drag him, his lip got trapped between his teeth slightly as he tried to hide his grin, he couldn't believe that Steve had actually let Adira stay with him in the boat house by themselves.