Chapter 58

Sophia's POV

My joy was short lived as Noah flew out the back door and sprinted our way.  

"She's gone.   Mom. Dad.   Ella is gone..."

"What do you mean she is gone?   Raine was just with you both, how could she be gone?"

"Mom she was there one minute and then the room exploded in color.   By the time I stopped rubbing my eyes the bed was empty.   Like I said, she is gone."

My heart was pounding like it was trying to break free of my chest.   This was just too much.   How much could possibly go wrong in one day.   Squeezing my hand I looked down at my barely conscious mate as he tried to whisper something.   I leaned closer to his lips so I could hear.   Use GPS.

How did I forget?   When I first connected with Gaea she installed a link that I called GPS to each of the kids.  

Gaea, I know you are tired but please...find Ella.

I would never be too tired for that Sophia...she is still in this world and still knocked out from using her powers.  

Okay, not much can you pinpoint her location.

Unfortunately no.   Whoever has her is currently moving so I can't get an accurate read on them.  I will keep trying.

"Okay, Noah relax.  Gaea is tracking them.   They are still moving so she cannot get an accurate read."

Standing up I release Knox's hand and face our pack.  

"Everyone please listen up as we don't have much time.   The danger is not over as my daughter Ella has been taken.   If any of you have any information please come forward.  

Now I need the common area cleaned up.   The bodies of our dead need to be burned and their families informed.    Alex and Jane please handle the notifications and burial preparations.   Vlad I need you and your best assisting me with Ella, meet me in Knox's office.  

Raine you and Noah take Knox to the infirmary so that he can be cleaned up and give some fluids.   Knox don't argue with me right now I need you to recover as fast as possible so please sleep and allow the doctors to help you.   Noah do not leave your father's side.

Vlad feel free to have one of your men transport your dead home with my deepest apologizes.   Warriors please stay on guard we don't know what else is out there.   If I could have the witches of the pack gather up the Council member's bodies and do what needs to be done to ensure none of them pop back up ever.   I don't want to take any chances in case any of them have multiple lives."

Taking a deep breath I let it out as I let the day's events roll off my back.   Now was not the time to waver, my daughter needed me.