4.) Lights, Camera... Austin?

Austin's POV

I poured myself a coffee and looked out onto the NYC high rises from my hotel view from the kitchen. It was about 10 in the morning and I was still kind of tired. I had a couple things to do today but my mind was elsewhere.

One thing I couldn't get out my head was Shania. Her almond shaped green eyes, tan skin, full lips and wavy black hair. I couldn't get enough of her. From the moment we locked eyes it was over for me, I needed more.

I grabbed my cup of freshly poured coffee and my phone off the counter. I opened Instagram and noticed that Shania posted something new on her story. I opened it up and saw a picture of her and Bella eating cake and wrapped up in blankets, watching a movie.

"Step Brothers, nice." I chuckled. I noticed Bella was laughing putting cake in her mouth and Shania had the cutest smile on her face. "She's just... wow." I admired her, saying to myself.

She was literally perfect.

I was interrupted by my phone sounding off. I was getting a call from Vanessa.

I closed my eyes and sighed with frustration. I reluctantly answered and said something before she can even speak.

"Vanessa I'm not doing this anymore.." I started.

"Austin just listen, can you please come back to Cali and we can work everything out?" Vanessa pleaded. "We've been together for so long, I don't want this to keep us apart."

"I love how you think cheating can just be resolved quickly, especially after you did it twice to me. You expect me to just talk it over with you again, forgive and forget like that?" I said, angrily. "When I was away for Elvis too, working my damn ass off and you think it's okay to run to Zac for some comfort? That's just low. I don't deserve this and you don't deserve me anymore Vanessa I'm done. I had enough."

"Austin-" She began but I cut her off.

"No Vanessa, we're done." I shook my head and hung up before I could hear her start begging for me to talk to her again. I let out a deep breath and leaned over the kitchen counter. I looked down and closed my eyes.
—————————-

Shania's POV

"Rise and shine, get up get up!" I said pulling the blanket off of Bella who was sleeping on the couch.

She stayed over last night because we basically had a girls movie night and ate a bunch of snacks. She didn't want to go home and we were both sleepy so I slept in my bed and Bella insisted staying on the couch because she claimed she was still watching the movies even though she was barely even awake anyways.

Bella groaned and started to stretch.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 11am." I said folding the blanket and placing it back neatly on top of the couch. Bella sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"11?!" She said, eyes wide. "I slept for that long?"

"Yeah." I shook my head up and down as I said it. "I had to wake up earlier because I have that Vogue photoshoot at 12, which means I should probably be leaving now knowing NYC traffic."

"Oh shit, yeah that's right." Bella stood up and grabbed her glass of water off the table near the couch. "That reminds me, I gotta go and meet with Luis today about the Mugler shoot." She took a sip.

"Try and snag those Mugler pants for me, you know the black pair with the asscheeks out." I laughed.

"Gotchu." She smiled and grabbed her things. "Alright girl, you have a good day and be safe! I'm gonna head home and get ready before I head to IMG." She said as we both walked towards the door.