Preachers daughter

He fixed his suit in the mirror as I smoothed out his shirt
"My baby looks so handsome." I cooed kissing his lips. He waved me off.
"This just summ light." He mumbled as he eyed my attire biting his lips.
"You like what you see." I turned around giving him a full show of my dress. He gave me a hard slap to the Ass.
"Ouch."
"My bad baby that thang just keep getting bigger." He chuckled as he caressed my body kissing in my neck.
He grabbed my chin looking deep into my eyes before pecking my lips. I pulled away from him scanning his features as my thumb brushed against his freckle cheeks.
"I'm surprised your- nevermind." I laughed to myself as I caught myself asking him a dumb question. I pulled away going towards the front door.
"You're surprised I'm what?"
"I was going to say im surprised your not nervous to meet my parents, but then I remembered. You're you."
"I'm me?" He questioned cocking an eyebrow as he shut the lights off shutting the door behind him.
"Baby you know what I mean." I said as we walked towards the door.
"I'm a murderer, I'm a drug dealer, I'm a money launderer I'm sexy. I'm many things baby which one you mean?" He questioned as he followed me to the car.
"Keith."
"London." He mocked as we got into the car. I stale faced him as he puckered his lips, I kissed him multiple times.
"You still love me though."
"Pshh you wish."
"Don't play with me London I'll crash and kill us both." He said as he pulled out the garage driving to my parents house.
I looked of out the window as Keith let go of my hand, I looked over to see him getting a  pre rolled blunt out of his pocket.
"Babe? Are you serious. We're not doing that right now." I said as I snatched the blunt from him putting it in the glove compartment. He sucked his teeth,
"you must want me to go crazy in there, you know I don't do all that praying and holy shit as it is."
"But my parents do, my dads a preacher for gods sake if he smells weed on you he won't even let you through the front door."
"That ain't nun but a thing baby." He bit his lip before licking his two fingers.
"If I wasn't mistaken, I'd think you're nervous for them to meet me." He spoke as we came to a stop light. His Hand found its way to my thigh, and up my dress. He stroked my clit, I bit my lip swatting his hand away but he smacked my thigh hard gritting his teeth. He pulled my legs apart diving into my goodness. I inhaled sharply as I leaned my head in the window. He strummed my clit and I gasped gripping onto his wrist. His fingers moved faster as he stepped on the gass darting between cars.
"Mmm Keith fucccck."
"You like that mamas?" He looked over at me as his eyes hung low before turning back to the windshield.
I came over his hands and he licked off his fingers instantly. I was in pure ecstasy all over again. I looked over at him as he drove, stroking his chin hair before playing with his ear.
"Baby I love you." I sighed admiring my man.
"You know you my rider, I love you too mama." He grabbed my hand kissing it, he rubbed my thigh till we reached my parents house. I just stared at it. so many memories of my family and the church. I watched as I saw people mingling through the window. Keith touched my hand as I snapped out of my daze.
"You good babe?"
"Yeah.." I mumbled.
"So why you crying?" He asked as he wiped a tear from my face.
I looked at him biting my lip before looking away.
"Come ere" he pulled me into a side hug kissing my temple multiple times before whispering in my ear.
"I know you don't like talking about your family. I don't know what you went through with them either, but you don't gotta worry anymore. I'll murk any of those fuckers over you believe that." He said in all seriousness. I nodded my head. As I sniffled before sending him a weak smile.
As me and Keith got out the car we noticed the front door was already open as I heard my mother clear her throat.
"London...you came." She said scanning my outfit from head to toe.
"No cross on your neck?" She questioned as if she wasn't surprised.
"Keith this is Lisbon, my mother."
Keith held out his hand and she just looked at it before looking back at him. He swallowed his pride returning his hand back to my waist as he clenched me tight, he hated disrespect, but he was trying to stay sane for me and I appreciated it. I kissed his cheek.
"Just ignore her." I mumbled. She left us at the door leaving us to make our own way through the home. I shut the door behind me. And followed the noise of all the chatter. Taking a deep breath I could hear my dad making a speech as we entered the massive front room to see my parents at the table. All heads turned to us, not a word was said. I saw 2 empty seats at the table next to my father as we walk over to them.
"London, couldn't make your presence known to your own father eh?." He spoke as he eyed me. The hair on my neck stood up as I burned under his gaze. I'm guessing Keith noticed my change in behaviour because he kissed my shoulder reminding me of his presence. My father gritted his teeth as his eyebrows thurrowed.
"No." He said.
"No?" I questioned not following what he was saying.
"I don't want that hoodlum marrying you." He spoke truthfully, I chocked on my spit as I raised my eyebrows.
"I left the faith a long time ago I don't need your permission-" I was cut off with a hard smack to my face. I looked at my mother completely enraged. "Did you just-" I heard a single gunshot shoot through the roof and chuckled as I watched everyone get to the ground as the house slowly started to empty.
"Baby am I seeing things?" Keith questioned as he cocked the gun to my mothers head. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She spoke up warily of the gun
"How can you betray us like this London? First you dress like a hoe, then you leave our faith and then you turn up years later with this, I can't stand you. You're an embarrassment to this family I should've never have had you." She said as she pointed to my face.
"Yeah well you wasn't exactly the perfect mother either we're you-"
"I did everything I could-"
"But you let your husband do that to me."
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"You know what I mean Lisbon!" I yelled, tears were now streaming down my face.
"You let him do that to me and did nothing about it. This is no family this is a cult."
"London you shut your ass up now!"
"your husband used to rape me every night after you went to bed. But you did everything you could do... really?!"
The room fell silent. Keith picked at his nails as he enjoyed the show.
"Little girl stop acting out."
"Bitch fuck you." I spat and she lunged at me. Keith grabbed her by her hair as she yelped.
"I mean no disrespect baby I thought you was a chatterbox, but damn this bitch can talk." He chuckled. My dad got up in a lousy attempt to save her but he pointed a gun to his head.
Keith shot him in the leg as my father fell to his knees. The gun now pointing between his brows. He looked at me for permission.
"Finish it, I'll be in the car." I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.
"Mkay babe gimme some sugar." He puckered his lips as I gladly kissed him.
"I'll meet you in the car." He said as he squeezed my ass I squealed swatting his hand away as I walked out, no turning back.

Keith POV
Watching my baby's ass shake in that dress as she walked out the front door I turned back to the targets infront of me.
"Lisbon you got a fine ass daughter." I said to Londons mom as I wrapped more of her hair around my hand.
"You let go of me right this instinct boy-"
"Blah blah blah." I tuned her out as I walked around the house gripping her hair hard as I pulled her with me like a dog on a leash.
"Where y'all keep your knives at?" I mumbled looking between the cabinets.
She pried my grip but I stood there unbothered till if found what I was looking for. A meat knife, exactly what I'm looking for.
"Open wide for me liz." I mumbled as I pulled her hair back forcing my hand in her mouth so that she'd open. She bit my thumb and on reflex I accidentally knocked her out.
"Jesus Keith you ain't meant to punch her that hard." I mumbled. Getting some peri sauce I sprinkled it on her tongue as she slowly came back to life.
"That's h-h-hot!" She yelled as she started breathing heavily.
"Oh it is?" I pulled her tongue out hacking it off with the knife.
"How about now?" I asked as her tongue wriggled in my hand before eventually lying limp. She cried as blood spilled out her mouth.
"I know it must hurt. At least I finally got you to shut up eh?" I nudged her side as I chuckled to myself.
"You gotta get a grip Keith." I mumbled
Throwing her head back I tossed the tongue down her throat and watched her choke to death. Well not till the life left her body. Just enough to know that'll do the trick. I turned to her snarly husband as I grinned. Oh I was gonna have fun with him. I had to be quick though, I couldn't keep my baby girl waiting on me.

I brought out my gun from my waste band.
"Dear god, please remind me to find this motherfucker when I get to hell."
The father looked up at me begging for forgiveness as he kneeled by my feet. This nigga pleading so hard i woulda thought my ass was Jesus the way he was at my feet. I chuckled making sure I had enough bullets.
"In the name of the father.
I shot him in the head
"The son."
I shot him in the chest
"And the Holy Spirit." I shot his shoulders as I watched the life drain from his eyes.
"Amen." I blew in his face and his body fell to the ground. Bitch nigga I mumbled as I walked out to the car.