Hospital pt.1

August

"You just about ready baby"? Alicia ask sitting on my lap.

"I'm always ready you should know that, you know the crowd finna be turnt tonight".

I was just about ready to hit the stage, haven't heard from Kieva every since that little argument we had. I wouldn't say I don't miss her cause I do but I have Alicia she understands the lifestyle so she ain't trippin.

"August you have five minutes" the man said sticking his head in the door".

"Ight" I push Alicia out my lap and look at myself in the mirror. "Do you need anything before I leave"?

"Nah I'm good".

"Okay I'll be waiting for you" she peck my lips and left out.

I said a little prayer left out the dressing room making my way to the stage, the people was already hype. I walk onto the stage and suddenly the beat drop, I start singing looking at the crowd. Seems like everything was spinning next thing I know I tumble off the stage and everything went black.

Akieva

I was at home not doing much of nothing, Kay wanted me to come with her to see August perform. I told her I was not attending, after what happen last time I'm just going to leave him alone.

"Kieva I know you in there come open this door" Kay said while banging on the door.

"What"? I swung the door open.

"You need to come to the hospital August pass out during his performance, its all on the news".

"Is he okay? I grab my shoes and keys lock up the place and was on Kay tail.

"I don't know but you need to be there for him, whatever you two got going squash it" we hop in the car on way to the hospital.