Sumedh apologizes

Sumedh:
M...mujhe maaf kardo Mallika. Meri...wajah...meri wajah se.. tum..tumahre saath itna kuch!(he was able to control and brokedown) main kabhi nahi socha ya chaha tha ki aisa kuch bhi ho. Meri galti hai maine tumhari suni hi nahi chahiye thi...tumhe Nashik bhejna chahiye tha.
He jointed his hands.
Sumedh:
I am sorry. Mujhe maaf kardo. Main toh khudko maaf nahi kar paunga....tum kardo.
She holded her hands
Mallika:
Haath matt jodo Sumedh.
Sumedh:
I am...i am sorry Mallika I am sorry. Sabse badi galti hui hai mujhse I know...i dont deserve to even be around u after all that happened...
Mallika took Sumedh in her arms. And caressed his hair as he cried.
Mallika:
Shaant hojao Sumedh....relax...Maine tumhe maaf kar diya hai already....iss sab mein tumhari galti nahi thi. I dont hold u responsible.
Sumedh looked at his understanding wife with guilt in his eyes.
They at night ordered dinner and slept.
Midnight Sumedh woke up and didnt find Mallika near him. He panicked a lot and struggled to get up.
Sumedh:
Mallika?? Mallika???
Somehow he reached the stairs and holding the railing, panting he reached the hall and saw the light of the kitchen was on. He went there and saw Mallika cooking somethings with headphones on.
Sumedh:
Mallika...
She didnt hear him but just looked at a side for something and saw him. She quickly put her headphones aside.
Mallika:
Aree Sumedh tum neeche kyun aaye? Doc ne chalne ko mana--
She saw his leg which was bleeding from the bullet spot.
.