(2/3) Chapter 3 - Goodbye Gong

Teacher Prince look at the student that hung the flowers that they made onto Gong's neck. Gong the pig that has no idea that he's going to get killed, happily eating his last meal with his newly bathed body without any dirt like everyday. Anucha walk and stop in front of the pig before saying innocently.

"(Thai northern dialect) Thank you for letting us eat you"

"..."

"(Thai northern dialect) Thank you for everything, if there's next life, you can be born to be a pig for us to eat again"

The voluntary teacher almost drop down onto the floor when he heard how Anucha bid goodbye to the pig. About 20 sets of flower necklaces, including the last one from the Teacher Prince, were hung onto Gong's neck who is going to get slaughtered today. But he didn't know...Prince placed his hand at the nose which was full of mucus. He sniffled onto the finger and tried to eat it, but Prince pulled away the finger on time.

"Gong, I wish you to be born as human so that you will not get eaten again"

"Kok kok...kok"

"I will not be eating you. I don't dare to eat you"

The children's eyes widened as Prince's tears flowed from his eyes that were always filled with kindness. Anucha and Joi nodded at each other before running to the medical center, leaving the rest of the children to comfort him.

Because hero needs to sacrifice

"(Thai northern dialect) P'Doctor Fa! Doctor! P'Doctor!"

"(Thai northern dialect) Help Help Teacher Pin is in danger!"

Kuafah who is busy writing down the medication order and patient's record rose up from the chair immediately creating the fiction sound of the chair and the floor. Anucha and Joi look into the medical centre from outside with their panic face and kept telling him that Teacher Pin is in danger.

What else can he do other than run towards the school as fast as he could.

The place where a group of students surrounding it, the person who is in danger will be there. Kuafah walked towards the person who was squatting. The student that are surrounding him gives way like he has jindo sea parting magic.

"(Sobs) Gong"

"..."

"(Thai northern dialect) Doctor Fa he can't stop crying"

"(Thai northern dialect) He won't stop crying no matter how we comfort him"

Kuafah wanted to knock his head on the floor to die down here. The word danger that all of the children said made him think that Prince is Bleeding, convulsing or unconscious, something like that. The doctor squatted down together with him on the ground. The person wipe his tears with the back of his hands.

That's adorable.

"Prince...Look at me"

He's becoming cuter each day

Kuafah held the face of the crying person until his eyes began to turn red. He understood that this kid was crying because he felt guilty for the pigs that had to be killed and felt guilty for the villagers if they didn't get to eat some meat at all.

The doctor used his thumb to wipe the tears that flowed from his beautiful eyes to make eye contact with the sobbing child. He's good at comforting a child...